4th January 2014, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

How many post graduate diploma courses are available for Mechanical engineer? How to get admission?

Good eve sir i am perusing as final year mechanical eng. student i wants to join post graduate diploma from npti how many types of courses are available for mechanical eng. n how to take admissions in it how do i get admission in post graduate diploma in power plant engg.?

7th January 2014, 11:18 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How many post graduate diploma courses are available for Mechanical engineer? How to get admission?

There are so many courses after the mechanical engineering. But i think it is best for your career to do M.Tech and it is best for your future. You should take admission in M.Tech and there are so many companies related to your field.
So, i think it is best for your career to do M.Tech in mechanical and there is very scope of this course.
After that you can apply for the job in many companies which are related to your field.
And here are some good companies in which you can apply for the job after the M.Tech.
SAIL
BHEL
BEL
NTPC
Hero Honda
Tech Mahindra
Mahindra and Mahindra
so there are also many other companies in private sector in which you can apply for the job.
And other than you can also apply for the MBA. It is a management course and it is 2 years course and it has good scope also and after that you can also apply for the job in many companies related to your field.

So, there are so many courses in MBA you can opt any of the course for your career which is related to your field and in which you have interest.
6th July 2014, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many post graduate diploma courses are available for Mechanical engineer? How to get admission?

last year i am completed my 12th board exame i dont want to study now b'coz i am not intrested pleas tell me any courses to a girls which makes my future bright.
24th September 2022, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply PG diploma in mechatronics with diploma qualified
29th September 2022, 06:11 PM
BICHU123

Default CompTIA Project+ Certification Training

The CompTIA Project+ certification is designed for individuals who wish to build a career in Project Management domain. Our CompTIA Project+ course provides the fundamental project management knowledge and skills needed to manage small size projects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?