4th January 2014, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for the post graduate programme in Textile Technology?

I am a student of textile technology graduation programme and in the final semester so tell me how to apply for the post graduate programme

Related Questions:
  1. Is NID a Degree Course? Qualifications needed for NID course?Procedure and fee structure of the course?
  2. How much percentage do I need to take admission in IIMB for MBA with HR Specialization?
  3. Which should I do in MBA after doing B.E Medical Electronics?
  4. Expenses for doing MBA in IIM?
  5. How to take textile technology after diploma in textile technology after my SSC
  6. How to do Part Time B.Tech in Textile Technology after completing 3 years diploma in textile technology with 72% marks
  7. Ph.d in Management from IMT GHAZIABAD through distance education while working after MBA with Operation?
  8. Can I apply for MPSC Exam being a textile Graduate with an age of 34 years?
  9. Is there any AMIE correspondence course in Textile Technology? Details of admission in format of exam?
  10. List of Colleges offering Post Graduate Program in Information Technology that do not demand GATE score?
  11. Main difference between B.Tech and BSc? Which has more value?
  12. How to do degree in Textile Technology through correspondence?
  13. Query Regarding Symbiosis MBA Distance Learning program -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to work in textile ministry Maharashtra? I have completed B.Tech in Textile Technology
  15. Am I eligible for CDAC after completing BSc with 73%?
  16. Management courses offered by IIMs other than MBA? Procedure for admission?
  17. What kind of scholarships are available for Nanotechnology students?
  18. Can I do Masters in Aeronautical Engineering from Indian Airforce after B.E Electrical? What is the procedure? What are the options for doing masters in Aeronautical Engineering?
11th January 2014, 05:10 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for the post graduate programme in Textile Technology?

Textile Technology is a wide field as it has applications in numerous fields. It finds application in the field of Fashion, Interior Designing, Decorations, Textile and Clothing and Healthcare as well. There is tremendous opportunities to have a lucrative career for the efficient professionals in this field.

It is good to see that you are planning to pursue higher studies after your graduation in this field. This is because it will not only open up more opportunities but also give you an option in getting into the research and teaching field which is suffering due to the absence of efficient scholars. It is important that more and more students go for higher education to revive these fields as the fields of research and teaching are important for making this field sustainable and developed.

Procedure of pursuing post graduate programme :-

- Score well in your graduation course of your Textile Technology.
- Give GATE exam and score well in it.
- Most of the institution take admission on the basis of GATE score. Some take admission on the basis of marks in graduation and scrutiny of application while rest take admission through entrance exam conducted by the concerned institute.
- Apply for different institutes for post graduation course.
- Your application and marks in the qualifying exam will be scrutinized.
- The institute will declare the list of students selected after few days on their official website.

Some of the good institutes which offer post graduation course are :-
-Department of Jute and Fibre Technology, Institute of Jute Technology,Kolkata
-Dr B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar
-Government Central Textile Institute, Kanpur
-Technological Institute of Textiles, Bhiwani, Haryana
-M.S. University, Department of Technology and Engineering Baroda
-VJTRI, Mumbai
-Government College of Engineering Textile Technology,Hooghly, West Bengal, India
-Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi (IIT-D)
-Punjab Technical University
-UP Textile Technology Institute,Kanpur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?