4th January 2014, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

From where should I do Diploma in Mechanical having PG diploma in Fire & Safety?

I have done B.com Than PG diploma in fire and safety and doing job from last 2 years,But for good future i need a diploma and degree certificate.
So i need to do diploma,pls let me know from where should i do diploma which will be acceptable by companies in india and also in abroad...

How is Karnataka State Open University,Sikkim university,shridhar university,techno global university....etc

pls reply

9th January 2014, 09:54 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where should I do Diploma in Mechanical having PG diploma in Fire & Safety?

It is good to see that you are interested in further studies which will help definitely bring bright future for you and help you in getting jobs of good remuneration as well as widen the opportunities before you. You can definitely do diploma course but you should go for degree course as it is more valuable and will open up much more opportunities before you. You should go for regular course rather than correspondence as it is more valuable and is preferred more by the recruiters.

Institutes like Karnataka State Open University,Sikkim university,shridhar university,techno global university are all recognized to give correspondence or distance learning course but do not have good placement record and will also not help in getting good exposure. The best institutes in this field are as follows :-

- Delhi Institute of Fire Engineering
- Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering, Nagpur
- Government Polytechnic College, Kerala
- College of Fire and Industrial Safety Engineering, Kerala
- Indian Fire Services Engineering and Safety Management College, Maharashtra
- International Institute of Fire and Safety, Kerala
- International Institute of Safety Management and Technology, Kerala
- Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur
- National Centre for Professional Training, Kerala
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?