4th January 2014, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Which Armed force I can join after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?

I am doing diploma in electronics & telecommunication ,can i joint the indian forces after diploma ?and also in which force(army,navy,airforce) .What are dates for entrance .

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Indian Air Force after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? What is the date for entrance?
  2. Can I join Indian Air Force after passing diploma? In which force can I join? What is the date of the entrance?
  3. Air Force after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  4. What can I do to get into Robotics having passed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication and pursuing 2nd year of BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  5. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  6. Can i join merchant navy after completing diploma in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I join Indian Air Force for officer post while studying UG course in electronics and telecommunication department
  8. WHat should be done after EC in diploma? I have completed diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  9. Can I join Armed forces of India after completing 3 years diploma in ETC?
  10. How to join defence armed force after completing BCA?
  11. Courses after Electronics & Telecommunication diploma Courses for good for career?
  12. Can I join Indian Air Force after diploma in ETC?
  13. What to do having completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications?
  14. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  15. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  16. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  17. How to join Indian Air Force while studying graduate degree course in electronics and telecommunication department
  18. How to join PLC and Telecommunication course after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
8th January 2014, 01:09 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Armed force I can join after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing diploma in electronics & telecommunication ,can i joint the indian forces after diploma ?and also in which force(army,navy,airforce) .What are dates for entrance .
Hey friend,

It is good to see your interest in joining in Armed Forces of India to serve the country.

As you have asked for the information regarding the forces to be joined after completing Diploma,the procedure is that the candidate who is wishing to join in Defence forces must write the entrance exam as per the qualification which they possess and as per that the exam which you need to write is the NDA Exam(National Defence Academy) and this exam is conducted every year twice as NDA I and NDA II.

This exam is being conducted by UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) and this exam offers candidates to join in defence forces of India such as:

# Indian Army
# Indian Navy
# Indian Air Force

There are certain eligibility standards which are needed to be satisfied in order to apply for the exam and they are:

>> The candidate appearing for the exam must have a Citizenship in India

>> The candidate should be a Unmarried male candidate

>> The candidate should have a age limit of 16 1/2-19 years of age

>> The candidate should have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education with a fair percentage.

>> If you are wishing to join in Defence forces like Indian Navy or Air Force then you need to have completed +2 with Physics and Mathematics as subjects.

>> Apart from all these the candidate appearing for the exam must be Physically fit.

If you satisfy them all then you can apply for the NDA Exam and it can be done in 2 modes such as ONLINE and OFFLINE

As you have completed Diploma you are eligible for applying as per the Education qualification as Diploma holds up a value same as +2.Check whether you satisfy the other criteria's too.

ALL THE BEST
23rd September 2017, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Armed force I can join after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?

Dear sir I'm in 2nd year studying diploma in electronics in Bangalore how where & when can I appear for NDA entrance exam please guide me sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?