4th January 2014, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Is there any collage offering diploma(regular) by not going to collage and only attending exams?

Sir i am iti passed student.i m doing a job.i want to do diploma in mech.engg. By only attending a collage for exams.and i dont want to do part time diploma or a correspondance diploma,i only want to do a regular full time diploma without attending a collage.
sir is it possible,if yes then how?

2nd February 2014, 06:22 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any collage offering diploma(regular) by not going to collage and only attending exams?

It is not possible to undertake regular courses without attending college and regular courses and only appearing for the exams. It is good to see that you are aspiring for regular study course. But to do that you need to leave your current job. The best alternative before you is to do the course in part time or correspondence mode. And if do not want to do it this way at all, then you can opt for E-learning.

The institutes offering correspondence mode of diploma in mechanical engineering are :-
Ch Charan Singh Polytechnic, South Ex 1, Delhi
Knowledge Tree Institute of Professional Studies Pvt Ltd., Dehradun
International Council for Management Studies, Chennai
National Institute of Management, Malad West, Mumbai
National Education Management, Mumbai
International Institute of Management and Technical Studies IIMT Studies Distance Education
Gatik Institute of Professional Studies, Pitampura, Delhi
Inderprastha Polytechnic, Lakshmi Nagar, Delhi
IES Academy (Institute of External Studies), Budhwar Peth, Pune

e-learning :-
MEP Centre - HVAC Training Institute, Kerala - Other
ASIA e UNIVERSITY-Admission Office, Chennai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?