4th January 2014, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I doAeronuatical engineering after finishing diploma?

dear sir/madam,
i am doing my diploma in electronics and communication engineering[2nd year].can i study aeronautical engineering after finishing my diploma?

14th January 2014, 09:08 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I doAeronuatical engineering after finishing diploma?

Surely , of course . You can do your Aeronautical engineering ( B.E / B.Tech ) after successful completion of your Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering .
So no worries and you can continue your studies further without any doubts . So since you are going with the Diploma qualification , you will be attending B.E from 2nd year onwards .

You must have secured a minimum of 60% in your Academics and you must need to write an entrance exam for getting admission in Engineering course .

Based on the marks you get in that , you will be given a good college and you can further go to Aeronautical engineering . you must have completed your Diploma from UGC recognized or Reputed college or else university .

Mostly Aeronautical engineers work with the one of the most technologically advanced branches of engineering . You will have to design and Development of Aircrafts to space and Satellite Research .

You can find many more job opportunities in
> Public Sector
> Private Sector
> Nationwide
> International
> Aircraft Manufacturing Units . ..and more
> Indian Airlines
> Helicopter Corporation of India
> Private Airlines
> Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
> Flying Clubs
> Civil Aviation Department
> Aeronautical Development Establishment
> National Aeronautical Lab ( N.A.L )
> Development Laboratories
> Defense Research .. and more

Without any worries , you may apply for Aeronautical Engineering and get a good job .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?