4th January 2014, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for a job after B.Tech? I am a B.Tech 3rd year computer science student

sir,i am btech 3rd year computer science student.till i secured 66% mark with no back paper.Also i got 95% for sslc and 86% for plustwo.i dnt knw the criteria about getting jobs in IT companies.if i am eligible for these jobs after btech?

11th January 2014, 12:14 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible for a job after B.Tech? I am a B.Tech 3rd year computer science student

You are having good percentage of marks in your academics - 10+2 and Graduation. This itself makes you eligible to apply for job opportunities in various IT companies.

Some of the top IT companies in India will be
Google
Microsoft
TCS
Infosys
Wipro
Mahindra Satyam
Dell
Polaris etc.

The eligibility criteria that is required for the candidates in order to make entry into these companies will be
-One should have completed all the academics with a minimum of 60% of marks.
-You should not have any pending backlogs
-Your academic gap should not be more than 2 years.

As a part of selection procedure, you need to attend for
Written Exam
Group Discussion
Technical Interview
HR Interview

As you are applying for entry level positions, you need to good subject knowledge of your academics and strong communication skills to showcase the same in the Interview.

You will get job opportunity in any of the following modes
-On Campus Placements
-Off campus Placements
-Direct Walkins etc.

Wish you all the best.
13th April 2019, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for a job after B.Tech? I am a B.Tech 3rd year computer science student

Am final semester engineering student final student can i apply the KAS examination now
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?