5th January 2014, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Changing school in class XII under the same board is possible?

I am student of class XI under cbse board, but i dont like the place and school. So i want 2 change my school for next coming academic year. I mean i want to do my class XII from some other school under the same board. Is it possible to get school?

Related Questions:
9th January 2014, 04:03 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Changing school in class XII under the same board is possible?

Yes, of course you can take admission in any of the school and it is best if you want to take admission in same board. And as you want to change your school then definitely you can change your school.

And 12th class is a board class so i think you should not change your school and 12th class makes your future so i think you should not change your school.

After getting new school may be possible you can't able to understand the teachers. And there will be new environment so it should be possible that its difficult to adjust.

But if you want to change your school then you can change. It depends you i can only suggest you. It is very risky to change the school in the board class.
30th March 2015, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

I am student of 11 class i just get my passed result now i want to change the school in 12 class may i change ? If yes then what is the complete procedure to take admission in some other school ? Please help me
30th March 2015, 09:08 PM
SmilyRishu

Hello Dear aspirant,

The answer to your question is definitely yes.

You can change your school under the same board but for that you need to go through a procedure.

First of all you need your 11th class passing mark sheet.

Secondly you need a migration certificate from your previous school.

One more thing that you will need is that you need a character certificate from your past school.

Take all these documents to your new school.

There you will got the solution to your problem.

Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?