5th January 2014, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Guidelines and rules for getting Triplicate School Leaving certificate?

I have been missing my school leaving certificate ( Duplicate ) while travelling . police complaint registered in concerned police station in sangvi pune as well as affidivit has been made mentioned real fact in it and requested to concern Jr. college principal for issuing triplicate school leaving certificate to me.

But on phonetic conversion with Principal , he is not ready to give me triplicate copy of school leaving certificate. please give guidelines and rules regarding this.

10th January 2014, 08:34 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Guidelines and rules for getting Triplicate School Leaving certificate?

Rules for getting school leaving certificate are as follows :

Firstly, write the application to the principle to get the school leaving certificate. On this application we have mentioned the reason that why we get the school leaving certificate . On this application we have to mentioned the signature of parents also . Then we give the application to the principle for getting the school leaving certificate . In 2-3 days your Principal OR School Academy provides the certificate to you.

Guidelines to secure your school leaving certificate :
Firstly, we must maintain more than one photostat copy for school leaving certificate. Secondly, we complaint the police station regarded to the misplaced of school leaving certificate. Thirdly, we maintain the soft copy of the certificate in computer or laptop. Fourthly, we have know about the passing out year.

Fifthly, we have keep our certificate in more than one file because if one file has stolen or misplaced then we can also get the certificate from the other files. Sixthly, we have give the application to the principle for getting the school leaving certificate .
20th February 2015, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Guidelines and rules for getting Triplicate School Leaving certificate?

I completed 12th and take admission for degree again in that college ..I want a duplicate leaving certificate of 12th what to do for that ?
10th June 2015, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

A parent forces a principal of school to issue a school leaving certi.even though he is given duplicate for two times.now what to do.
17th June 2015, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

I lost my first & second document issue by council authority can it's possible to take admission with triplicate certificate issues by council authority.
25th April 2016, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Is it mandatory to have the mention about birth place in school leaving certificate?
If the place of birth is not mentioned in the school leaving certificate does any application to state government authority, related to caste certificate can be rejected?
Since the School Leaving certificate is issued by the school and the government has a direct or in direct control over the schools. How can the application be rejected on this grounds?
28th April 2016, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to deposit one month fee in school to get school leaving certificate.. if we are leaving school in may month without joining the school after passed out class sixth
4th October 2016, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

How will get third copy of leaving certificate ?
is it impossible to get third copy ?

What kind of documents necessary to get third leaving certificate ?

Pl. Give me suggestion.
16th May 2017, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

I am continuing my 11 standard in the same school from where I completed 10 without withdrawing L.C. now i am in need of class x I.C. copy how I will get it or any relevant certificate from the same school
14th June 2017, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

I have completed msc, now I want to open medical shop for that I want to do D.Pharma. now question is that to take admission in D.pharma which school leaving certificate required either 12th or my last qualifying College LC.
Please guide me
3rd August 2017, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

COULD I HAVE COPY OF G R MAHARASHTRA GOVT. FOR DUPLICATE SCHOOL LEAVING CERTIFICATE WHICH MENTION THAT POLICE COMPLAIN CAN BE ACCEPTED..THANKS
18th November 2017, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma and also payed my fees but the college is not giving me living certificate, because my 1st year scholarship form has not approved but I have got the scholarship of 2nd and 3rd year is it mandatory that if scholarship form is not approved then they are not allowed to give living certificate?
17th April 2018, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

My brother was year down in 2nd year engineering and has given request over sms to principal for his leaving certificate from a engineering college. On his repeated request principal sent leaving certificate. But, leaving certificate received signature not given by brother, and sent back to college.

So, my question is that this procedure is valid? And if we don't want leaving and continue then what to do? Give us solution
27th April 2019, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

How can I get triplicate leaving certificate as I lost my duplicate certificate, what is the procedure?
31st July 2019, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

I have duplicate leaving certificate, but I have not done any fir in police station, and I need addmission for d pharma
2nd August 2019, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

My ward is wrongfully debarred by HSC board. I have challenged the decision in the High Court.
Meanwhile, the board has directed the college not to issue leaving certificate.
As my ward has good marks in SSC exam, she can get admission somewhere, which is her right!
But her original leaving certificate given by previous school is deposited at the new college, and admission is difficult on a duplicate leaving certificate from the old school!
This is cruel &just like stopping her education completely!
Can I lodge a FIR with the police against the board &college?
24th May 2021, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Hello can you please help me out, where to get counter signature on leaving certificate ICSE borad in Thane -MH
9th August 2022, 05:06 AM
Unregistered

Rules and regulations for how to get triplicate school leaving certificate because my school refusing me...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?