5th January 2014, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

Momento awarded by NTSE is actually for school? Helpline number of NTSE center?

Hi, My name is Sheela. When a 4th std child won the NTSE as one among the top four, he supposed to given a momento, certificate and a laptop. My son was given his laptop and certificate but the school told me, mometo is for the school and they even didn't show it to me.

1) Is it true that the momento given to the winner is actually for the school?
2) What is the number I have to call to reach the NTSE center to get the details about the same?

Please reply to me at [email protected] and [email protected]

Thank you
Sheela

24th October 2014, 12:20 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Momento awarded by NTSE is actually for school? Helpline number of NTSE center?

NTSE(National Talent Search exam) is a scholarship program in India. Students who have qualified for this exam will be given scholarships every month after declaring the results. And the students, who are in the tenth standard are only eligible for the test. So, I think the test attended by your child is not NTSE test. And the rewards from NTSE will be only scholarships, but not laptops or any other rewards. So, try to contact to management of your child's school and about the test completely.
And also try to know, whether one momento is given for four students or a momento for each child. If it is one momento for four children, then it will be definitely for School. Otherwise, it will be for your child.

The following are the contact numbers of NTSE
Prof. Sridhar Srivastava
Contact numbers:-
91-11-26560464,
91-11-26562704
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?