5th January 2014, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

When will I get the offer letter from Wipro under Wase program?

hii i am surbhi i m selected in wase program of wipro in april this year....but i have not got any confirmation call or email...or offer latter....when will the offer letter come??

5th January 2014, 08:02 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: When will I get the offer letter from Wipro under Wase program?

It's quite late by now to get the call or mail from Wipro about the WASE program as the course would have already started by now.. Just follow the below points to sort out this issue,

-> There is a high chance that you have given a wrong mail id which they might have used for mailing you with the confirmation details. So, the best thing to do now is to try contacting them directly and get to know about the details.

-> It will be more better if you can visit them in person and talk about the issue as well since that will give you more clarity. I have attached the contact details of Wipro, India in this post. Just try to contact them or reach out to them in person.

-> If the contacts didn't help then go directly to Linkedin and search for Wipro HR and contact them directly to get to know the details about your issue.

-> You can also try getting details from your friends if someone is working in Wipro already so that they can help you out with the information which you want to get.
15th July 2015, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

When the Call letter will be sent to candidates selected for WASE on 6/7/2015 at Bangalore. Interview conducted at Reva college.
20th August 2019, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

I received joining letter from wipro WASE but there are mention that carry appointment letter on the date of reporting. I received only offer letter and enrollment letter not appointment letter... so what can I refer as appointment letter... ?? Please help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?