5th January 2014, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

Offer letter, salary and bond details for Syntel company?

I got placed in Syntel (2012 batch). So, please provide me Offer letter ,salary and bond details.

When will they send me an offer letter and salary details?

5th January 2014, 08:48 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Offer letter, salary and bond details for Syntel company?

You can try the following things to get to know the details about your offer letter from Syntel,

-> Mail to the HR representative of the company if you have received some mail before from them regarding your offer. If not mail them to this id [email protected] asking for the details about your offer letter and the reason why they are taking so much time to call.

-> If that didn't help, then just give a call to the below contact numbers and ask for the same.

Syntel Recruitment Contact: 022-40470329/54.

-> If both didn't help then you need to visit their office nearby your native and try to check for the details from them.

-> Try to check with some employee who is working in Syntel, you can simply search for Syntel company from Linkedn and try to contact the employees to get details for you.

If you are not able to get any information then better just try to apply for other jobs and get them which is the last and final option for this problem!
12th December 2015, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

I have joined syntel in oct 2015 and now I wanna come out of that breaking bond.Is it necessary to pay amount of bond?
11th May 2019, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Hello my self Jagadeesh. I got selected for Syntel, i received my intent letter and confirmation mail too. When I get the Date Of Joining......??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?