5th January 2014, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Wipro-Wase Program

hey..

sir my problem is tha i am in a dilemma coz at one side nw i am placed in a company and wrkng as php developer where as the other side i have got an offer letter frm wipro ,the wase program.. wherre in i hav to sign a four year bond and dey will offer my MS from BIITS Pilani .. so what shud be my choice ? current job or wase ?

5th January 2014, 12:08 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Wipro-Wase Progran

It turned to be a new way recruiting candidates in MNC like Wipro where they take in fresh Candidates and then stuff them with various masters courses and sign the bond for 4-6 years. Now to take up the course or continue development work? lies completely in your plan for your future..

-> Ask this question to yourself, "Where I wanted to be in 4-5 years down the line on my Career?" If your answer is going to be being a developer forever as you love it then better not to opt for the MS course as you can shine in your career easily if you are good at coding and development.

-> If you find yourself thinking like "I am not that great in coding and just an average" then taking up the MS course should be good thing because when you do the course you will be simultaneously working for projects in Wipro too not the one which you are currently in but in some project and once you complete the course it will be a added benefit for your future.

-> It's not that easy for everyone to get a seat for doing MS course in BITS Pilani, so if you really like to study and do higher course then for sure it's a better option as you will be paid minimal at the time when you do the course which will be not the case if you do it outside on your own.

The main reason for companies like WIPRO to do this is to make sure that the candidate will be in company for minimum of 4-6 years and get the work done which they expected from the candidate So, the ball is in your court now. Just think about your future career path and take the perfect decision which will help you to grow!
16th January 2014, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Wipro-Wase Program

when the wipro enterance test for wase is conducted????????????plzzzzzzzzzz rply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?