5th January 2014, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Oxford University for Masters in Psychology? Scholarship and contact details?

I m doing BA and opting to do masters in psychology at oxford university of london. can u please tel me the procedure how to get admission there and what are the scholarships that can help me financially to study there
also let me know the contact details if available at jodhpur, rajasthan

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Which are the universities? I have finished my masters in Clinical Psychology
  2. How to become a psychologist? what are the degrees to be completed? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to get admission in Oxford University having 61% in 12th?
  4. What is the scope of masters in psychology? What are the job opportunities?
  5. Is it mandatory to study Psychology in Graduation for masters in Psychology after B.Sc with Biotechnology, Zoology and Chemistry?
  6. Would it be a good decision to switch to Educational Psychology after Masters in Clinical Psychology? Are there any Clinical Psychology guides in Pune, India?
  7. How to do masters in Psychology after finishing BBM course? Will I be able to take masters in Psychology course?
  8. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  9. How to do B.Tech from Oxford University after passing 10th from CBSE board with 9.4 CGPA
  10. Any way to get scholarship or direct admission after passing 12th?
  11. Procedure for admission to Ph.D Psychology on scholarship basis?
  12. Universities offering Masters in Agriculture sciences with scholarship?
  13. How to take admission for MBA in Oxford University UK
  14. Scholarship details for masters in Germany after passing B.Tech mechanical with 68% marks?
  15. Is it possible to get scholarship for masters program in EEE from any German university?
  16. List of the universities in Germany in structural civil engineering in Ph.D?
  17. Is it possible to do masters degree in psychology?
  18. Will there be any Scholarships for the candidates who scored above 90% in SSLC Exam?
24th June 2015, 02:42 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Oxford University for Masters in Psychology? Scholarship and contact details?

Oxford university is offering two Master's courses, which are related to Psychology.
1. MSc in Psychological Research
2. MSc by Research (MRes) in Experimental Psychology
Candidates who have completed their Bachelor's degree in Psychology course are eligible to apply for admission in these courses.
Moreover, the university will offer scholarships, only to the candidates, who have good academic profile. So, to know your chances of getting scholarship, try to contact the admission office by sending a mail to following Email id.
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?