5th January 2014, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

How can I manage my time table having aim of further studies Abroad?

Hi myself Anmol Mishra, student of class 12th PCM group. I want to score 85% on my board examination. But my preparation is not good enough and i loss my concentration during study. I have no time table for study and every time I am worry about my study. I want to go abroad for further studies so let me know to prepare in what manner for further studies?

7th January 2014, 10:00 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I manage my time table having aim of further studies Abroad?

Many of Indian students want to go abroad for studies as in the abroad road they provide better facilities compare to india so friend if you want to study in the road then you need to have study visa and passport.
There are many colleges and universities in the foreign countries who provide quality education to the indian students.

Now coming back to your question that you want to manage your time and you want to score 85 percent marks in your board examination.
But you are not able to manage your time so i am giving you some of the tapes by which you can manage your time easily.

Make time table for your studies define what you want to study today and how much you need to study today.

You need to solve previous year question papers so if you want to score good marks you can easily get question papers from the book shop or the Internet and try to solve those question papers which really help you to score good marks in your board examination.

Try to solve easier questions first then go forward toward the hard & tough part.

You need to manage your time as much as you can because as you know time is everything. Don't waste a single second of your life.

So these are the tips to score good marks in your board examinations if you follow the steps then i am sure you will be able to score very good marks in board examination all the best to you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?