5th January 2014, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

Can I do MS after BUMS? Details after PG courses?

sir
i want to know that what career option after bums.
can i do M.S. after this.
plz send me its in detail about pg coarses after bums its colleges and seats detail.
what is the limitation of treatment after bums.

8th January 2014, 02:54 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I do MS after BUMS? Details after PG courses?

Yes of course you can do MS after the BUMS and i think it is a good course and it has good scopes after that and there is many scopes of this course in India as well as in abroad. And it is best if you will get good job in abroad. There you will get good salary package.

There are so many courses after the BUMS there are degree and diploma courses some are given below:
Doctor in alternative medicine- M.D. (A.M.)
Doctor of Naturopathy
Doctor of philosophy in alternative medicine
M.Sc biotechnology
And all are good courses and have good scopes also. For the masters there is entrance exam and if you want to get good college for the masters you have to get good marks in entrance after that it will be easy to get good college.

And after BUMS you can also apply for the MBA in health care and i think it is best for your career and after that there are many fields in which you can apply for the job after the MBA.
And you can apply for the job in many hospitals, clinics, laboratories and you can also apply for the job in abroad also. And it is best for your career and after that you will get a good post and get a good salary package.
13th January 2014, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

I completed bums and i want to do foreign post graduation and master which is useful through out the world. please tell me about its details .
11th June 2014, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have scored 250 marks out of 720 in MHCET-2014 and i am getting 93 percentile and rank in 10,000 out of 150000.....in which medical course shall i expect myself to get admission in??
please reply soon
5th August 2014, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

sir i completed BUMS after MS can do surgery what alopathy pupil doingy now????plz reply me!!!!!
27th October 2014, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

sir presently I am doing bums my friends are telling me that it has no scope in future is it true?
2nd April 2015, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Sir I completed bums this yr and having private clinic and want to do MBA but where should I get job and of how much salary
6th November 2016, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed bums and then pgdems. I want to go abroad for my future. For better future in abroad what should I do.
14th August 2017, 03:39 AM
Unregistered

In early time period in unani medicine sector does they used to give B.U.M.M.S certification like present they are giving B.U.M.S. if yes then please tell the abbreviation.
26th June 2019, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i have scored 450 marks out of 720 in NEET-2019 and in which medical course shall i expect myself to get admission in??
please reply soon
21st September 2019, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir Please Tell Me branches of MD unani After BUMS.....can MD general Medicine Available???
5th November 2019, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed bums in 2019 and my ragistration will come on march 2020 so can i take admition in MS on 2020
18th April 2020, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

I am currently doing bums and about to start my internship, and i want to do specialization in obstetrics and gynecology, my question is that what is the difference between dgo course and md in obs n gynec, and if there is difference, what are the colleges i can apply for and is there any entrance exam for dgo course
2nd September 2020, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in MS after BUMS and how can get addmission in MS
1st September 2021, 11:56 PM
Minal F

Yes,you can do in Unani Medicine.

MS eligibility:-

Candidates must have a bachelor's degree in relevant field with an average GPA of 3.0 or 65 -70% and above.

Candidates will get three letter of recommendation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?