5th January 2014, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

MS in General Surgery possible after BUMS? Complete procedure and availability of seat?

I have completed bums this year & i want to do ms in general surgery ,is it possible ?If yes then tell me the complete procedure & seats availability,i would b thankful to u.
Dr.Kashif

Related Questions:
8th January 2014, 11:38 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: MS in General Surgery possible after BUMS? Complete procedure and availability of seat?

I think it is not possible to do MS after the BUMS but you can take admission in MD and i think it is best course for your career and i think you should go for it.

Doctor in alternative medicine- M.D. (A.M.)
The eligibility for this is that the persons who have passed any degree course in medical field from an authentic institution.
and Those person who have completed the M.B.B.S., D.M.S., D.H.M.S., B.A.M.S., B.U.M.S. etc.
And the duration of this course is 1 year.

And you can also apply for the Doctor of Naturopathy- N.D.
And the eligibility criteria is same as the above and this course is also for the 1 year.

So both ate good courses and have scopes after that so you can take admission in any of the course and it is best for you.
So, you should give entrance exam for this after that you will be able to get admission in any of the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?