6th January 2014, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for MSc with 50% marks in BSc?

am i eligible for msc with 50 percent marks in agregate in bsc .n with a subject 6of zoology,microbiology ,physiology from calcutta university.

4th February 2014, 08:20 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am i eligible for MSc with 50% marks in BSc?

Yeah sure, you are eligible to apply for M.Sc degree after completing B.Sc degree course. You have chances to apply for M.Sc degree in two ways : 1)Management Quota 2)Government Quota. Management quota is fully payment seat and two times high compare to the government quota. There is no need to appear for any entrance examination.

But if you want to apply for M.SC degree through government quota than you need to crack the Entrance examination. The entrance examination is conducted by various top universities. To apply for M.Sc degree, the candidate should have a completed bachelor's degree from a recognized University or equivalent qualification and must secure at least 60% Marks in aggregate. Final year of degree course may also eligible to apply. Selection process is based on the written examination followed by Personal Interview.
14th January 2016, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

I passed bsc nursing with 74 percentage mark.i want to apply for msc microbiology.if it is possible pls tell me the route to apply And the admission timing.thanks
16th January 2016, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

I'm final year degree student I want to continue my education in msc medical microbiology but I'm confused whether I will get nice job opportunities after completing this course and which college to join in Mysore
28th May 2022, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Bsc(mpcs) 50parsent marks how
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?