7th January 2014, 12:36 AM
poonamkartik

How to get a job in Railway after completing B.tech in electrical engineering? Previous years question papers and job opportunities

i will completing my btech in electrical engineering ..so i want to get job in railway so i requied question papaer and job opportunities

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities after B.Tech in Railway and information about the entrance exam with syllabus?
  2. What should I do after completing diploma and degree in electrical engineering? Which is the best job in railway?
  3. How can I apply for Railway Job after completing B.Pharmacy?
  4. How to get a railway job if I am a electrical engineer?
  5. List of exam providing job opportunities for EEE graduates? Should I do some special courses like PLC, DCS, SCARDA etc for getting job?
  6. How to get a railway job in J.E Electrical? Model question papers for JE electrical in RRB
  7. Previous years question papers of Railway Jobs in electrical engineering
  8. Railway exam question papers of past years for electrical engineering
  9. What are the job opportunities after completing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
  10. Calicut University-B.Tech in Electrical Engineering-5th Sem Electrical Machines-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Job Opportunities after the completion of Diploma in B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  12. Job opportunities for B.E electrical engineering freshers?
  13. Cochin University B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering 6th Sem Digital Signal Processing Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. What are the courses which providing opportunities to get a job in IT sector? I have done B.Tech in electrical engineering and also done PLC & SCADA courses with 2 years of job experience
  15. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University?
  16. Jobs or courses after B.Tech (Electrical) with 59% marks overall? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Job prospects in USA after completing MS in Mechanical Engineering? Job opportunities available after completing Masters from USA?
  18. What are the career opportunities after completing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
15th May 2016, 12:12 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in Railway after completing B.tech in electrical engineering? Previous years question papers and job opportunities

Being a B.Tech degree holder in electrical engineering, you are eligible for applying for the posts of Junior engineer & Senior engineer in the Indian Railways. Also for the same you will have to clear RRB ( Railway Recruitment Board ) examination.

For appearing in the same examination you must have following qualifications which are mentioned here under :-

--> For Junior engineer :-

* You must have the nationality of India with your age lying within 18 years to 32 years. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

* You must have at least completed your diploma in engineering degree course ( if not completed your B.tech ) from a recognized university.

--> For Senior Engineer :-

* You must have the nationality of India with your age lying within 20 years to 34 years. Age relaxation is applicable here also for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

* You must have either completed your B.tech degree course or must be in the final year of same from a recognized university.

There are few more small scaled job opportunities available for you in the Indian Railways for which you can get details on the link www.rrb.gov.nic.in. On the same, you can get details regarding the pattern or last year question papers of RRB examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?