27th April 2011, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Which course will be feasible for me if interested in Business and Maths after completing graduation in Commerce Field?

I am undergraduate of commerce field.I like business & maths related subjects and like to communication.Will you please tell me which course will be feasible for me after graduation.

26th June 2011, 02:03 AM
KARPAGAM NITHIYANANTHAM

Default Re: Which course will be feasible for me if interested in Business and Maths after completing graduation in Commerce Field?

hi friend,

for your query and its comments, after graduation the following field will be feasible:

*Accounts and finance department
*Business management
*chartered accountant
*banking

suppose if you want to proceed for higher studies, just proceed M.A. commerce,Msc.mathematics,MBA,MBM,

all the best
26th June 2011, 05:55 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which course will be feasible for me if interested in Business and Maths after completing graduation in Commerce Field?

Hi,

There are many options for you as you are interested in the major two subjects of the commerce field.

You can do CS,ICWA after graduation and also Master's degree in management i.e MBA in the specializations like Banking and Finance, Insurance etc..

Most of the commerce students like to go for the professional courses like CA,CS, ICWA etc as these are very much linked with the graduation course subjects like final accounts and costing.

So it is your career and you have to decide ultimately what you want to do next. We have given you the options. Best wishes...
27th June 2011, 11:05 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Since you are an undergraduate in commerce there are lots of areas that you can look into for a career. Since you are interested in business and maths, we would suggest your first option to be C.A. If you are not too keen to do C.A, then you can do CS or ICWA. You can also look for doing a course in MBA. You can do a BBA before doing this course. You can also take a B.Com degree which involves a lot of Maths and also will help you in your business.
5th October 2014, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

If i am interstate in computer and tke commerce is it any scope of in further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?