8th January 2014, 02:33 AM
virendra kumar maxi

Can I get my seat in any NIT after scoring 110 marks in JEE mains and 70% in bihar board intermediate exam

sir i got 110 marks in jee main and 70% in biharboard intermediate exam i belong to sc category. can i get a sit in any nit.

11th April 2014, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get my seat in any NIT after scoring 110 marks in JEE mains and 70% in bihar board intermediate exam

can i get a seat in any nit for 110 marks in mains and 97.5% in andhra pradesh
board
16th April 2016, 03:49 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get my seat in any NIT after scoring 110 marks in JEE mains and 70% in bihar board intermediate exam

Yes you are eligible to get my seat in any NIT after scoring 110 marks in JEE mains and 70% in bihar board intermediate exam

The name of best NIT college for you as given below:::::::::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>>>
  1. National Institute of Technology, Patna
  2. National Institute of Technology, Raipur
  3. National Institute of Technology, Rourkela
  4. National Institute of Technology, Silchar
  5. National Institute of Technology, Srinagar
  6. National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal
  7. National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirapalli
  8. National Institute of Technology, Warangal
  9. National Institute of Technology, Arunachal Pradesh
  10. National Institute of Technology Sikkim
  11. National Institute of Technology, Goa
  12. National Institute of Technology, Meghalaya
  13. National Institute of Technology, Nagaland
14th June 2016, 02:42 AM
Unregistered

Sir can I get a seat in NIT or IIIT after getting 98.2 percent in Telangana board and 116 in Jee mains exam 2016?
2nd July 2016, 01:30 AM
Ronie0309

Your marks in JEE Mains are quite good especially because you belong to the SC category.
You are more likely to get a seat in an NIT because of the combination of your JEE Mains score and your 12th standard board exams.
This though does not assure you a seat in a very well reputed NIT, you might have to struggle to actually get a seat in your preferred stream in a very good NIT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?