8th January 2014, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

IASE University is recognized by Government of India or not in the eyes of Employment Exchange?

Iam student, have been passed from iase university in the year 2012,so i went to register for employment card,but i cn't do it, as i know the iase university is recognized (UGC)and notification by ministry of human resource and development , but i want get confirmation about iase university is recognized by govt of india or not. and also i want get confirmation that is valid for govt job or not

18th January 2014, 09:25 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: IASE University is recognized by Government of India or not in the eyes of Employment Exchange?

I.A.S.E --- INSTITUTE OF ADVANCED STUDIES IN EDUCATION DEEMED UNIVERSITY

This Institute of Advanced Studies in Education was sponsored by a Non-Governmental , Non -profit -motive making registered society , namely “ Gandhi Vidya Mandir “.
The Government of India has accorded it the formal recognition of Deemed University , under section 3 of the UGC Act-1956 vide notification .

IASE university approved by UNIVERSITY GRANTS COMMISSION . It has a formal recognition of Deemed University.
It is not accredited by A.I.C.T.E .Basically the AICTE approval needs for the technical courses like B.A. , B.COM , B.B.A and all.

So IASE is approved by the UNIVERSITY GRANTS COMMISSION . So you can then easily apply for the employment exchange.

I.A.S.E offers the various courses like

> Bachelor of engineering , Diploma in Engineering

> M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology

> M.Sc Medical Biochemistry

> B.Sc Medical Laboratory Technology

> Master of Business Administration - systems

> Diploma in Engineering - Automobile

> M.Sc Medical Physiology

>Master of Business Administration - Finance and more .

You can basically easily get the admission .

Similarly with the Grants of UGC you may apply for the Employment Exchange . And also Distance education program was introduced in 2003 year .

Remember one thing that , You must have all your Original certificates , and Proofs for making Employment Exchange . So make sure everything you have before going to the employment exchange office.
1st November 2017, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: IASE University is recognized by Government of India or not in the eyes of Employment Exchange?

Respected sir, I am working in Electric department bihar. I am passed diploma in Electrical Engineering (Distance mode) from Iase deemed University. In this University have approval for diploma in Electrical Engineering course & Joint committee. can I eligible for government job. Eligible for promotion in my electric department. Guide line..... Thanks....., A. K. SRIVASTAVA
19th April 2018, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

I am student of BA iase university july2008 to july2011. My admission is reject from ignou Delhi because ignou talk me iase university is not valid so your admission is rejected. Pls. Help me for admission in ignou Delhi. So Urgent because my career is distroy from your BA degree. My mail I'd - [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?