8th January 2014, 06:14 PM
sawranjit

Am I eligible to apply for government job after completing B.E mechanical with 60% aggregate marks? For which companeis can I apply for?

I have completed B.E mechanical with 60% aggregate marks. Am i eligible to apply for govt jobs ? What are the companies i can apply for ?

Related Questions:
  1. Latest government jobs and private sector jobs in mechanical engineering in which I can apply after scoring 66% aggregate upto 7th semester?
  2. How can Mechanical engineers get a government job? I have scored 58% marks
  3. What kind of government job will I get after completing diploma mechanical with 83%?
  4. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech with 66%
  5. How to apply for a job after completing diploma in Information Science with 66% aggregate
  6. Can I apply for government job after passing from UGC approved university? What can I do to be eligible for government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the procedure for joining BARC after B.Tech?
  8. How to get a government job after passing mechanical engineering with 75% aggregate
  9. Which Government Jobs can I apply for with aggregate below 60%?
  10. Companies for which I am eligible after scoring 63% aggregate in final year?
  11. Will I be able to get admission in any college in India with 48% aggregate in DU? Where am I eligible to apply?
  12. Will there be any chance to apply for government job after completing B.Tech
  13. Where can I get a job after completing mechanical engineering? Where can I apply for this?
  14. Where should I get admission for M.Tech after scoring 330 in GATE in computer science with a rank of 18500?
  15. Can I apply for government jobs in engineering or administration after completing BE and M.Sc Degree?
  16. Can I be eligible to apply for government job after completing B.Tech in KSOU?
  17. What are the government jobs for mechanical engineers?
  18. For which exams can I apply after completing diploma in computer engineering? For which government job can I apply?
21st April 2015, 11:42 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government job after completing B.E mechanical with 60% aggregate marks? For which companeis can I apply for?

Dear you can apply for different PSU's with your qualification. But you should have a GATE score with you along with the your graduation. More over you must have a high rank in GATE score. Here we are providing you the top companies recruiting the Mechanical candidates in their Companies.

List of Companies recruits the Candidates of Mechanical Engineers :

1.ONGC

2.ISRO

3.DRDO

4.BARC

5.Power Grid Corporation

6.HPCL

7.BPCL

8.HAL

9.NTPC

10.Transco

11.GENCO

12.Indian Oil Corporation.

And you can also apply fo various government jobs after completion of your graduation. Through IES you can apply for Junior Engineers in Indian Railways. And also in the fields of Defense ,Banking,UPSC Civil's and many other.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?