9th January 2014, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Companies offering internship in Automobile sector for Manufacturing engineering student?

I am in my 3rd year of BE manufacturing in college of engineering guindy chennai. i wish to do an internship in any automobile company (preferably car) in India or abroad for about a 1 month, pls let em know the companies which offer such internship and how do i apply to them. thanks

Related Questions:
  1. How should I do implant training in manufacturing sector in Automobile Companies?
  2. Which companies are offering 6 months in plant training in automobile sector and construction companies?
  3. Companies offering 6 months implant training in Automobile sector? I am doing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering
  4. Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  5. How to do internship if I am a student of EEE? Which are the companies offering internship?
  6. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  7. Companies offering 45 days internship for Civil engineering?
  8. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  9. How to do internship in Bangalore after passing B.E CSE? Which are companies offering the internship
  10. List of good companies offering internship program in Hyderabad for a civil engineer?
  11. Which are the internship programmes in Pharma companies?
  12. How should I join internship programme if I am a civil engineering student?
  13. Companies offering internship of 1 month in Bangalore for IT 3rd year Engineering Students?
  14. How to get a job in IT sector and which are the companies offering internship/freelancer jobs
  15. Companies offering summer training or internship for Civil Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which are the companies offering internship to 4th year engineering students?
  17. Which companies are offering 2 months internship for mechanical engineering students? Procedure to apply for internship BHEL Hyderabad?
  18. Core companies offering internship for electrical and electronics engineering students? What are the requirements?
16th January 2014, 09:36 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Companies offering internship in Automobile sector for Manufacturing engineering student?

There are many number of companies offering internship for the students who willing to do in India and Abroad .

But as far as I am concerned I have a suggestion for you .
You may better Training and Internship in the following company, so that you can go further proceedings .

“”” TATA MOTORS “””

This Tata motors is located in Mumbai . And this Tata motors industry is basically related to the following ones ::

>> Auto Ancillary

>> Automobile

>> Auto Components and more .

Tata Motors is a Multinational Company , it is located in Mumbai .
This Tata Motors Limis is India’s Largest automobile company .
So I want you to work and get internship with this top most multinational company .

This is a good company , with consolidated revenues of INR , 1,65,654 crores in 2011-2012 academic year .
Tata motors is the leader in commercial vehicles in each segment .
And among the top three in passenger vehicles with winning products in the compact .

Similarly mid size car and utility vehicle segments. It is the world’s fourth largest truck and Bus Manufacturer .
So I would recommend you to do the INTERNSHIP in TATA MOTORS and the certificate receiving is very valuable .
27th March 2014, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Companies offering internship in Automobile sector for Manufacturing engineering student?

i am third year B E (Mech) student of B I T patna .can i do internship under tata motors in may and june month of2014
1st September 2015, 03:32 AM
Unregistered

i am forth year b.tech (automobile) student of arya college, jaipur. can i do internship under any automobile company
4th September 2015, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

now i am in b.tech final year i want to do internship in automobile so please give me the details in hyderabad because i study in hyderabad..
14th March 2016, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am just complete the btech and I want to job in automobile industry
Imail I'd
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?