9th January 2014, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Doctorate in Management Studies or Doctorate in Business Administration or PhD which one is best after MBA(HR)?

I want to purseu highest degree after MBA(HR). I want to know, which degree will b best for me, Doctorate in management studies or doctorate in business adminstration or Ph.d ? is DBA and DMS degree are same or different? as how a title 'Dr.' is gained after Ph.D, do this title is earned after DBA or DMS degree?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do doctorate in management studies after doing masters in public administration?
  2. How to do doctorate in management studies in IIT Guwahati? I am 27 years old
  3. Courses available in Geography after B.A in JNU, BHU and DU? Procedure to apply for these colleges?
  4. Can I apply fro doctorate directly without doing masters degree? What is the eligibility to do doctorate? How many subjects are there in Doctorate Degree and what are the specializations?
  5. How to join in Sanitory Inspector course?
  6. How should I pursue Ph.D in History?
  7. DMS (Doctorate in Management Studies) or Ph.D, which one is more difficult? Can I write Dr. before my name after DMS?
  8. Which are the courses after MBA(HR and marketing)?
  9. Courses which would help me to build a good career in taxation after completing CA and PGDBM?
  10. Qualifying NET is equal to PhD? What will I get Doctorate or PhD? -- [New]
  11. How to do Ph.D in computer science after finishing MCA? Best institution to pursue doctorate?
  12. Good universities in India and Abroad providing doctorate degree in HR with good stipend?
  13. How can I do Doctorate in Hotel Management being a candidate with an age of 49 years and having 28 years of experience in Hotel Management?
  14. List of colleges offering Ph.D in Hindi in Pune? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  15. Which are the good universities providing doctorate degree with HR in India and those providing the same in Foreign Countries? What is the selection procedure?
  16. Admission to doctorate program Abroad is through GRE?
  17. Available courses in IGNOU university? How many courses are there in IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is there any graduation course in adventure sports from IGNOU?
22nd July 2017, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Doctorate in Management Studies or Doctorate in Business Administration or PhD which one is best after MBA(HR)?

I have done my mba in hr and now I'm planning to do my higher studies so I need a dr before my name so what I have to study now can you please suggest
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?