9th January 2014, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

PhD in Clinical Research rather PG Diploma?

I have completed my B.Tech in Biotechnology and PG diploma in clinical research. i would like to know about my career growth. what about the phd in clinical research(except PG diploma)?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Clinical Research after completing BSc(Biotech) and PG diploma in Clinical Research?
  2. Which is the best course in clinical research? whether diploma or msc? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which is the better choice between M.Tech or PG Diploma in Clinical Research and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  4. Clinical research for B-pharm/M-pharm students?
  5. Any PG diploma or certificate courses which we can do with masters in clinical research?
  6. MSc in Clinical Research vs. MSc in Biotechnology+Clinical Research Diploma?
  7. List of top colleges for MSc Chemistry in India? Fee structure and location of the colleges?
  8. Scope of PhD in Clinical Research? Colleges, eligibility and placement?
  9. What is the future in PG diploma in clinical research
  10. Is it a right decision of doing Diploma in Clinical Research having done Post Graduation in Microbiology? Institutes offering 6 months course in Clinical Research?
  11. How to seek admission for diploma course in clinical research?
  12. How may I do Ph.D in Pharmacology from NIMS Rajasthan university? I'm working as a clinical research associate for last 5 years
  13. After completing diploma in clinical research and clinical data management what can I do?
  14. List of top institutes offering M.Sc in clinical research in Mumbai region? I've completed B.Sc in Microbiology with 49% marks
  15. Which one is the best institute for clinical research?
  16. How to do PG diploma in healthcare informatics from CDAC ACTS Pune?
  17. Is clinical research a good option after completing M.Tech in Biotechnology? -- [New]
  18. Career scope after completion of M.Sc in Life Sciences?
17th August 2016, 10:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: PhD in Clinical Research rather PG Diploma?

Clinical research is a field and there is no Ph.D programme in it. You can do Ph.D in subjects like biotechnology if you have a post graduation degree.

On the basis of a PG diploma you won't be eligible for Ph.D admission in India. Hence, try to complete at least a post graduation degree with 55% marks before applying for admission in Ph.D programme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?