9th January 2014, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

How to complete M.Phil and PhD through correspondence?

hi
I have done MBA(e-com) from IMS DAVV indore and working as visiting faculty(last 2 yrs) in IMS and Project Fellow in School of education i want to built my career in education department, how can complete my M.Phil and P.hD
through correspondence ?

19th August 2016, 07:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to complete M.Phil and PhD through correspondence?

You can apply for admission at top open universities like IGNOU if you want to do your M.Phil or Ph.D in correspondence mode. IGNOU conducts entrance exam every year for admission for various research programs.

Admission will be on merit and you need to perform well in the entrance exam, interview and viva voce. Hence, be prepared for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?