9th January 2014, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Can I join MA or M.Com if done diploma rather +2?

I also want to ask may i join eoither m.a or m.com after completion of diploma but i have not intermediate. 10 3 years diploma in I.T. (from govt. Polytechnic, kanpur) + grad

14th January 2014, 06:45 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I join MA or M.Com if done diploma rather +2?

As you are not intermediate then it is not possible to do MA or M.Com. After diploma you have to apply for the graduation or degree after that you will be able to apply for the master course.

For the master degree it is necessary to have graduation degree from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks.

So, it is best to do graduation and after you can apply for the master degree. And as you have done diploma then i think it is best to do degree in that field and after that you can also apply for the job in many fields and you can also apply for the government jobs.

And there are many jobs which required the graduation and it is best to do degree.
And among the MA or M.com, M.Com is the best course and after that you can apply for the job in many companies.

And for this you have to do B.Com otherwise it is not possible. So, you should do degree in your field and after that you can also apply for the masters in your field and i think it is best for your career and you should not leave your field.

And here you have not tell about in which you have done diploma otherwise i will tell you about the related course with your diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?