9th January 2014, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Can I do part time PG Diploma in Electrical course without attending any classes?

my name is Rajendranath Chakraborty and i do job in a private firm & i am a employee.i am electrical iti.
i want to do Electrical diploma course. i have passed b.tech.
my question is can i do any part time Electrical diploma course without attend any classes. is there are available any Electrical diploma course. is this possible. please answer me immediately. i want to start my further study.

15th January 2014, 09:59 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do part time PG Diploma in Electrical course without attending any classes?

It is really good to see that you have desire to study further inspite of having qualification of graduate in engineering as well as doing job in private firm. You can definitely pursue Electrical diploma course and that too without attending classes, through correspondence or distance mode of learning. Since you are already a B.Tech so you should pursue post graduate diploma course.

The institutes under whom you can pursue the post graduate diploma course are as follows :-
-National Education Management, Mumbai
Duration :- 2 years
Email: [email protected]
Address: 27,navyug Industrial Estate, Andheri kurla Road, J B Nagar, Nr Wazir Glass Lane, Andheri(E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India- 400059

-Maharashtra Institute of Technology, Kothrud, Pune
Duration :- 6 Months
Email: [email protected]
Address: S.No.124, Paud Road, Kothrud, Pune, Maharashtra, India- 411038

4th October 2021, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do part time PG Diploma in Electrical course without attending any classes?

Please help me to get diploma course certificate,
Here at my place there is no diploma course and to higher the grade, I want to study electrical . If any one can direct send the message to me

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?