9th January 2014, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

Mechanical or Mechatronics which is best choice for PG Diploma?

I am interested to take pg diploma in mechatronics/mechanical.I want to change to diploma and take lateral entry in karnataka sine my parents are shifting to belgaum.Kindly advise Mechanical/mechatronics

12th January 2014, 07:50 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Mechanical or Mechatronics which is best choice for PG Diploma?

Mechanical or Mechatronics both are good courses and both have good scope and after that you may get good job in many companies which are related to your field.
And i think you should do degree in Mechanical field and i think there is more scope in this field.
As you want to do PG diploma in Mechanical field but i think it is best to do degree in Mechanical field.After that you can apply for any of the company which are related to this field and there are so many companies which are related to this field. Some are given below:
BHEL
SAIL
BEL
Tech mahindra
And there are also many other companies which are related to this field.
So, as you want to do PG diploma in Mechanical field. And you want to do diploma in Karnataka. Here are some colleges in which you can take admission.

Indian Institute of Science (IISc) - Bangalore
National Institute of Technology, Surathkal
R.V.College of Engineering, Mysore Road, Bangalore
Dayananda Sagar Institutions, Central Bengaluru, Bangalore
Sri Venkateshwara College of Engineering, Yelahanaka, Bangalore

All are good colleges and you take admission in any of the college. All are best colleges. So, it is best to do PG diploma in Mechanical field for getting good job in good company and after getting work experience you can apply for any other company.
12th January 2014, 10:50 PM
sushri_mhnty

Smile Re: Mechanical or Mechatronics which is best choice for PG Diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am interested to take pg diploma in mechatronics/mechanical.I want to change to diploma and take lateral entry in karnataka sine my parents are shifting to belgaum.Kindly advise Mechanical/mechatronics
I think you should go for diploma in mechanical or B.tech mechanical because if you score good you will get chance in core companys like jindal, Bhusan, Gmr and so other like this. As you want to shift their then companys like SAIL you may placed. These companys pays high salary to mechanical candidate freshers also. Choice is your because its your life. All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?