9th January 2014, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Admission in class 11th at A.M.U.?

How i prepare to get admission in A.M.U for 11th class after passed in 10th class? About entrance exams for 11th class

30th December 2014, 07:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in class 11th at A.M.U.?

To get admission in 11th standard at A.M.U, you must have completed 10th standard or equivalent examination from this university with not less than aggregate of 45% marks. To get admission in 11th standard at A.M.U, you need to appear in Common Entrance Test i.e., Admission test which is conducted by Aligarh Muslim University. By performing well in the admission test, you can get admission in 11th standard of Aligarh Muslim University.

Examination Pattern :-
The admission test is conducted for maximum of 100 marks with 100 objective type questions from the subjects mentioned below :-
--> Science (Physics, Chemistry and Life Science) :- 50 Marks
--> Mathematics :- 30 Marks
--> General Knowledge :- 10 Marks
--> Indo-Islamic Culture :- 10 Marks

To score good marks in admission test, you need to concentrate more on Science and Mathematics subjects. So, if you score good marks in admission test, you can easily get admission in 11th standard at Aligarh Muslim University.
30th December 2014, 07:39 PM
coolshaaz

Default Re: Admission in class 11th at A.M.U.?

To get admission in AMU for 11th class you need to brush-up subjects like Science, Mathematics and Indo-Islamic Culture.

1.You must study the NCERT text books of Science and Mathematics of class 9th & 10th.

2. You may refer S.Chand or Pradeep's Publication Books.

3. You can also opt for Ashfaque's book.

Below I have mentioned the official website from where you can easily apply for AMU Entrance Examination
http://www.amucontrollerexams.com/

More Entrance for 11th Standard are:

1. Jamia Millia Islamia

2. National Public School

3. Delhi Public School

4. Banaras Hindu University & many more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?