9th January 2014, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

St. Xaviers (Kolkata) have Nursery/Preparatory class? Admission in done only in class 1?

Hello,

Could you plz help me by clarifying if the St. Xaviers Collegiate school(Kolkata)
has Nursery/Prep class ( a class below Class 1)?
Plz do let me know so that I may know if there is admission done ONLY for Class 1
OR is admission done for nursery?prep class also.

Plz .. looking forward any reply/indicator/pointers in this regard.

Thanks in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. What's the procedure to change school from St. xaviers school, Durgapur to St. xaviers school, Kolkata for class II students?
  2. What is the admission procedure in class II?
  3. Can I get admission in class XI commerce stream in St Xaviers College, Kolkata after securing 85.33% in class 10th from Nagaland Board of Secondary Education
  4. How to take admission in class one of St Xaviers School, Kolkata
  5. Date of sale of admission forms for St Xaviers School, Park Street, Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get admission in St. Xaviers College in Ranchi after securing 73% marks in class 12th?
  7. Cutoff marks required to get admission class 11th in St Xaviers College in Commerce stream?
  8. How much percentage is required to get admission in St Xaviers Kolkata after giving ICSE
  9. How to get admitted in St Xaviers School Kolkata?
  10. What is the procedure for admission in class 11th in science group in St Xaviers?
  11. How to get admission forms for St Xaviers School in Kolkata
  12. Which colleges are there in Kolkata? Probability of getting admission in St Xaviers?
  13. Date of entrance exam of St. Xaviers Kolkata for admission to Mass Communication and Videography courses? Books to prepare for the entrance exam?
  14. Admission of 2 years and 9 months old kid in St.Xaviers Collegiate school Kolkata? Availability of application form?
  15. List of schools(ICSE Board) with hostel facilities available in Kolkata vicinity? What's the procedure for admission in class 5th in the same?
  16. What is the admission procedure for St Xaviers?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for class XI (ISC) admission in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata?
  18. Is there any preprimary class admission in St. Xavier's school in Kolkata?
15th January 2014, 11:06 AM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: St. Xaviers (Kolkata) have Nursery/Preparatory class? Admission in done only in class 1?

The St Xaviers Collegiate School was established in 1860 by Jesuits. For getting admission in St Xaviers Collegiate School, Kolkata, download the admission form from the website. It will cost you Rs 250 only and submit the form online after filling the details. The website is operation for some time for the purpose of filling the form. On selection of the form, a written test followed my personal interview is conducted. The admission start in class 1 only and you might have to wait till that moment.
26th January 2015, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: St. Xaviers (Kolkata) have Nursery/Preparatory class? Admission in done only in class 1?

WHAT IS THE AGE LIMIT FOR ADMISSION IN CLASS ONE IN ST.XAVIERS COLLEGIATE SCHOOL?
2nd March 2015, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

Good morning Mam/Sir, it was mentioned in the list which was issued on 30th january 2015 dat to contact at school by 1st week of march 2015 to know further details about vacancy in class I. I would b grateful if you kindly inform me about the vacancy for class I so that I can take further steps to admit my ward Rayhan Sarkar(form number- 332) at your school. I would b thankful to you if you kindly inform me. Contact details are given in admission form.
Thanking you.
Yours sincerely
Zinat Sarkar
10th June 2015, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Hi,I am looking for my only child to get admitted in ST.Xavier,he is now 2.5 yrs.At the age of 5 yrs I want him to apply for class 1 @ST.Xavier.My question :Is it the right age for class 1 or I should admit at the age 4yrs to persue the 1st class?
15th June 2015, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

My son is now of 5 years 5 months. Is he able to take the admission in class 1 in St. Xavier's Collegiate School, Park Street for the session 2016-17? Pratap Sankar Pal. e-mail id: [email protected]
5th August 2015, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

My son is 4 years 7 months now.Is he able to take the admission in class 1 in St. Xavier's Collegiate School,Park Street for the session 2016-17?When are the admission forms given ?Papri Chakraborty .e-mail id:[email protected]
7th August 2015, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

My son is 3 years 5 months now.Is he able to take the admission in nursery 2 in St. Xavier's Collegiate School,Park Street for the session 2015-16?When are the admission forms given ?Chitrakar Siddhanta. mob:9432164967;email id [email protected]
14th August 2015, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

My son is 2year & 8 months I want to know whether there any special pre school or nursery school that trains my child to get admission in class I at St Xavier collegiate school, parkstreet, kollata.
Mob no- 9830440106
Emai- [email protected]
25th August 2015, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

My son's DOB is 01/07/2011.I want go get him admitted to your prestigious school. Please let us know for which class he is eligible for the academic year 2016-17
25th August 2015, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

My son's DOB is 01/07/2011.I want go get him admitted to your prestigious school. Please let us know for which class he is eligible for the academic year 2016-17
18th September 2015, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

My ward is 3yrs10months, sir please I want to know that his age is applicable for this year 's admission in class 1?what documents is necessary for the admission?
12th October 2015, 09:49 PM
ronik nicholas

Post Re: St. Xaviers (Kolkata) have Nursery/Preparatory class? Admission in done only in class 1?

respected sir,
I want to know when your school ( st Xavier) is going to give admission form for 2016 session prep.
regards
ronik sonnicholas
22nd April 2016, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

I live in England and want to go back to India(Kolkata). I have an important question. My son is 4 years old. I want to get his admission in St Xavier's school. When can I apply for that.

Regards
Sanhita
22nd April 2016, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

I live in England and we are planning to go back to Kolkata. But before going back I have to make sure my son gets an admission in a reputed school. My son is 4 years old. I am eager to get the admission in St Xavier's school.
Please advise me when I can get the application form.

Regards,
Sanhita
19th August 2017, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

Age of my son is 3 yrs 3 months, can I admit him in nursery 1 or 2 in St Xavier's collegiate school for the session 2018?;please let me know ...
[email protected]
16th December 2017, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

DOB of my son is 03.06.2015. I want to admit him in st Xavier's school. Please, advice me in which class should I admit him & at what time admission procedure will start?
28th December 2017, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

DOB of my son is 17.12.2013.l want to admit him in St. Xavier's school. Please advice me in which class should I admit him & at what time admission procedure will start
23rd January 2018, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

My Son DOB 8/4/2015. For next session 2018-19 like to admit my son on St Xaviers school on Nursery 1. Please let me know procedure for that.
22nd March 2018, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

My son's DOB is 24.04.2016. When he will be eligible for admission in junior most class of St. Xavier 's school, Kolkata as per age consideration?

Gargi
8th April 2018, 08:55 AM
GSCR

My son's DOB is 12.11.2015. When he will be eligible for admission in junior most class of St. Xavier 's school, Kolkata as per his age ? Please let me know procedures for that. Thank you in advance.

Regards
Sanchari Saha
4th August 2018, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

My son's DOB is 04.01.2016 for next session 2019-2020 I want to addmit my son St.Xaviiers schoolNursery 1.Please let me know the procedure for that.

RegardS
CHANDAN SHARMA
4th August 2018, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

My son DOB 04.01.16 .For next session 2018-1920I like to admit my son St.Xaviers school on Nursery 1.Please let me know the procedure for that.
Regards
Chandra Sharma
7th August 2018, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

My son is 4 year's 8 month now. Is he able to take the admission in class 1 in St Xavier's Collegiate school, Park Street from the session 2018-2019 ? When are the admission form given? Sudeshna [email protected]
3rd September 2019, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

My son's DOB is 07.03.2015. When he will be eligible for admission in junior most class of St. Xavier 's school, Kolkata as per his age ? Please let me know procedures for that. Thank you in advance.
Mail Id. [email protected]

Regards
Debasree Das
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?