10th January 2014, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission in PDC at NPTI? Details about the procedure and fee structure

Dear sir, I am Parsuram Behera want to take adimission in pdc at npti.So plz give me details about adimission procedure, fees, etc

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get details about fee structure of first year admission at NPTI Nagpur?
  2. Which are the various courses at NPTI? Course fee, admission procedure?
  3. The fee structure for all four yrs of BE at NPTI Nagpur?
  4. What is the admission and fee structure of NPTI?
  5. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  6. Information about M.Com external admission procedure? What is the fee structure?
  7. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  8. Procedure of admission into CS after graduation? Details about the entrance exam, fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Details about CFA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  10. Details of admission into NPTI in Neyveli?
  11. How may I get admission in B.Ed course? How may I get admission procedure and fee structure for the same?
  12. Fee structure of first year at NPTI Nagpur?
  13. What is the procedure to get the admission details after B.E? Fee structure and the admission schedule?
  14. What is the procedure for admission in IFBI? What is the fee structure?
  15. What is the procedure to get admission in NPTI?
  16. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  17. What is the admission procedure to get admission in government marine engineering college? Fee structure, duration and placement details?
  18. How to become an Engineer after the completion of 12th? Admission Procedure for Engineering course? Fee structure for this course?
26th May 2015, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in PDC at NPTI? Details about the procedure and fee structure

What is the minimum cutoff to join in npti and how to calculate cutoff marks
27th November 2015, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in PDC at NPTI? Details about the procedure and fee structure

Dear sir, I am vignesh tamilnadu want to take adimission date in durgapur pdc at npti
27th March 2016, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir I am deepak(mp) diploma Holder in mechanical engineering second division I want to take admission npti nagpur pdc course
so plc give me detail about admission procedure fees etc
23rd April 2017, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

Good morning sir.. I am Vikash kumar barnwal, i am currently studying diploma in electrical engineering and i am in last year. Sir, I want to take admission in NPTI ,what is the procedure and eligibility criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?