27th April 2011, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Which are the government colleges offering a dual degree program? Complete details about the course?

I m pursing diploma (mechanical engineering) 6 sem fnl yr. after that i want to do dual degree program(btech +mba) part time from delhi govt colleges , which govt colleges offered dual degree program ? Can i do both pls provide me complete detail in my id- [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What is the criteria for giving GRE exam? Am I eligible for it while doing five year dual degree program? -- [New]
  2. List of engineering colleges offering Dual Degree program for doing M.Tech. and Ph.D.
  3. Colleges offering Dual Degree Program B.Tech & M. Tech or B.Tech & MBA?
  4. Names of the colleges offering dual degree course(B.Tech+M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is there any dual degree program offered by IISC in mechanical and aeronautical engineering?
  6. How to prepare for IES exam? I am pursuing dual degree MBA program
  7. Institutes offering dual degree MSc M.Tech program in Nanotechnology? What is their fee structure and the admission process?
  8. List of colleges or universities offering dual degree B.E/ME course in Mechatronics around Delhi NCR?
  9. What are the cutoff merits for dual degree program (M.Tech/M.Sc) in India and Sweden for software engineering?
  10. List of good colleges in Andhra Pradesh offering integrated dual degree course?
  11. Which government colleges are offering company secretary course in Kerala? Details about this course?
  12. What should I study in Foreign after completion of Dual degree program?
  13. What is the benefit of pursuing dual degree from BITS Pilani?
  14. List of colleges at Uttrakhand providing dual degree program of M.Tech and Ph.d in CSE
  15. Am I eligible to do dual degree in JNTUK after completion of diploma course?
  16. Names of the colleges offering MCA dual degree in GGSIPU
  17. Is dual degree good for getting central government jobs?
  18. List of colleges offering dual degree in civil engineering and architecture?
28th April 2011, 04:27 PM

Default Re: Which are the government colleges offering a dual degree program? Complete details about the course?

There are various institutes offering MBA dual degree programmes across India. Some of the well known Institutes/universities of these are:

IIT Kharagpur Vinod Gupta School Of Management
IIT Mumbai’s Shailesh. J. Mehta School of management
Narsee Monjee Institute of Managementgt & higher studies ,Deemed University
University Of Lucknow
Kurukshetra University
Birla institute of Technology & Science, Pilani
VIT University, Vellore
Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak
10th May 2011, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the government colleges offering a dual degree program? Complete details about the course?

any govt. colleges in jaipur and delhi offering m-tech and b-tech in biotechnology
20th May 2011, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

mam/sir,
i just completed my 12th from science(med. non-med.).i want my career in biology as this is my fav. subject.but i am really confused to choose,i am thinking about b.sc(hon.s) in any sub. of biology.can you please suggest which course i should have to choose and some best colleges in delhi university.can i do some dual degree courses.plz suggest
2nd June 2011, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

is it better to do b.tech in amritha or b.tech m.tech,dual degree in andhra university
7th June 2011, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Does NIT Nagpur have dual degree course in engeneering
16th July 2011, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

which govt collage/universites are safisent for B.tech and M.tech dual course?
1st August 2011, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

What is the name of d best university in london
11th December 2011, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/mam
Now i am in 12th(computer science group)... And i want to take both civil and mechanical engineering for my B.E... Is
this possible for me to take dual engineering
21st January 2012, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Which are the university /colledge in pune is good for me to dot he exeternal B.E (Mech). I HAVE 11 YEARS of EXP. I am completed DME. P l give the information to my email I.D [email protected]
23rd January 2012, 01:30 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

List of colleges offering P.HD in india including course name:-
1.Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore: -Aerospace Engineering (p.hd),Biochemistry (Ph.D),Civil Engineering (Ph.D)
2.Sinhgad College of Pharmacy,pune :-Doctor of Philosophy (Ph. D)
3.Christ University, Bangalore:-Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Commerce, Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Economics
4.Jawahar Lal Nehru university, New Delhi:-Doctor of Philosophy in Sub Saharan African Studies
5.Punjab university,chandigarh,punjab:- Doctor of Philosophy(Ph.D) in Zoology & Bio-Technology

Reply Reply With Quote
6th March 2012, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

i have a Btech degree in cse and i am looking for a Btech degree in chemical engg, is there any coll which offers such that i can continue my job as well. Reply 2 [email protected]
26th May 2012, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Which are colleges that offer a dual degree in mathematics
14th July 2012, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

hi iam studying second year mechanical engineering in chennai i need to know can i do an dual degree in aeronautics or any other
15th September 2012, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

MY SELF BE.TECH-M.TECH(DUEL DEGREE) IN BIO TECH CAN I APPLY FOR STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION
17th December 2012, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about government colleges in delhi which provide dual degree cource (btech/mtech) and also about enterance exam for that dual degree course..
plz reply as soon as possible on my email id [email protected]
11th September 2013, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

sir i m a third year student and i urgently need to know what is the difference between msc-phd dual degree and integrated msc-phd and what is their duration of course completion
18th October 2013, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
any govt. colleges in jaipur and delhi offering m-tech and b-tech in biotechnology
I want to ask the same ques any govt. college in jaipur offering b.tech+mba?
19th January 2014, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/ma'am
i have two questions..one is that what is the scope for dual courses of msc mba after bsc?and second:jaipur national university is better option or not?is there any other college offering this course?plz reply...
with regards
shruti mishra
25th January 2014, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

I am just pursuing in diploma final year in CSE, please suggest me a suitable govt. engineering college for dual degree course of BE/ME.
20th July 2015, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

Which one is easy to study architecture or civil engineer if my math and science are poor
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?