12th January 2014, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Admission in London University after BA from Vinayak Mission University?

Dear sir,
I am shashikant completed my graduation from vinayaka mission university
In faculty of BA. Just i want to know about admission in Abroad at London University?

Related Questions:
30th March 2017, 01:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in London University after BA from Vinayak Mission University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir,
I am shashikant completed my graduation from vinayaka mission university
In faculty of BA. Just i want to know about admission in Abroad at London University?
Most of the UK universities accept three years graduation degree from India for taking admission in MBA. So with BA from Vinayak Mission University, you can apply for taking admission to MBA in UK universities. But most of the universities in London require work experience for studying MBA. So, after BA with at least 3 years work experience, you can apply for MBA in various universities in London. There are only few universities which accept MBA admission without work experience. You have to clear the GMAT examinations and TOEFL or IELTS with good marks to get a seat in universities in London. There are various consultancy firms available for providing necessary service for taking admission in London universities. So you can also contact them for higher studies in London.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?