12th January 2014, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure of Oxford University for BCA?

Hi..i want to study BCA in oxford college.how can i get admission.?please tell me fee structure and admission procedures.please send my [email protected].
Thnaks

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in Oxford University having 61% in 12th?
  2. How to get admission in Oxford University for Masters in Psychology? Scholarship and contact details?
  3. Can I get admission for BCA course in IP university without having Maths in 12th? Procedure to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get admission in MIT Pune after completing BCA from Ellim University? Procedure and the fee structure for admission?
  5. How to take admission for MBA in Oxford University UK
  6. Which exam to crack for admission in M.Tech at Oxford University?
  7. Procedure for admission to MCA from Mumbai university? Can i take admission in the current year?
  8. How to take admission for external MBA after completing BCA from Pune University? Procedure, fee structure and the documents required?
  9. Information about scholarship at Oxford University for B.Tech?
  10. What's the admission procedure in Rajasthan Vidhia Peeth University, Udaipur for MCA degree?
  11. Can I get admission in Oxford University?
  12. IPS Exam: Syllabus? Coaching centers in Mumbai? Articles of IPS or IFS officers? Video clips? Cost per year for those who appeared only I of BCA? Any possibility in Cambridge or Oxford University?
  13. What should I do to pursue M.Tech in Oxford University?
  14. What is the admission procedure of B.Ed in Gwalior(MP)? Scopre of doing B.Ed after BCA at graduation level?
  15. What is the procedure to get admission for BCA in DU?
  16. What is the admission procedure for MBA in Thapar University? I have completed graduation in BCA with 60%
  17. How can I get admission in Oxford after passing 10th with CBSE
  18. What is the procedure for admission in BCA?
14th January 2014, 09:02 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission procedure of Oxford University for BCA?

To study at the Oxford is a good decision but it may feel heavy to your pocket. but anyways there are student funding programs even. so you may get assistance financially, so no need to worry. Follow these steps it will guide you through your admissions into the oxford university.

First visit the website Oxford university - University of Oxford: Homepage go to Admissions than undergraduate courses. check if your BCA course is available or not. it will be available for sure. so next choose or select which course you want to study at the university.Next step is the entrance requirements. It may be a written test or a written work which you will need to submit.

This will be evaluated for your admissions into the course. And after that you can select your preferences in your application form even i.e. Some colleges offer it (you can give a preference, or make an open application: ox.ac.uk/collegechoice ) then you need to go with next step that is to submit an application By 15 October 2014 if you want to study in the 2015 because admissions for this year last date is already over.

Then Submit an application at Home | UCAS | Helping You Into University & College In The UK (any time from early September – don’t leave it to the last minute). your next step would be to Register for any admissions tests that take place on 6 November 2014, then your work is to wait.

If shortlisted, you’ll be invited to interview and in December 2014 you will be invited to the interview. and by mid-January 2015 you will be told by the university if you have been offered of a seat in the university or not.and by August 2015 you will give your complete your qualifications certificates that you shown at time of application and receive a final decision about your place. so if selected you can celebrate and pack your bags.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?