12th January 2014, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Career in abroad after completing PGDCR/M.Sc CR/PGDDM?

I m a student of ayurveda graduatepassed , wish to join in the field of research. i hv abig dream to work in abroad - research field / lect.

plz send me all information regarding these courses. the way to work in abroad

regards,

dr sithil meher
odisha

Related Questions:
14th January 2014, 08:56 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Career in abroad after completing PGDCR/M.Sc CR/PGDDM?

As you have mentioned in your query that you are an ayurvedic graduate. and as you know ayurved has its origin & application in INdia only.

It is the Indian science and less adopted by foreign countries, although it is well appreciated but the scope of ayurveda in foreign countries is less than it has scope in India itself.

India has a wider application of this science in many sections of the society. So rather than trying for a research in foreign countries you should apply for research field in India itself. Here you can even apply for Lectureship in so many ayurvedic colleges of the country. the chances of getting placed is more.

Here there are many Indian Herbal companies growing and already widely established which even import their products to other countries. It is my point of view that scope here is wider than Abroad for Ayurveda.

Still you can apply for jobs out of the country by submitting your resume in various job portal sites and mentioning your preference over there as countries where you wish to work. you will receive a no. of calls for interviews. you can try this way also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?