12th January 2014, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I register for PSU forms as ST category?

Due to unavailability of caste certificate (ST),i have completed my gate application form as a general category. Now i have my caste certificate (ST). can i register PSU forms as a ST category???

15th May 2015, 05:52 PM
poojasingh151

Default Re: Can I register for PSU forms as ST category?

No, you can not apply for Public Sector Undertakings now as a ST category student if you have applied for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering as a general category candidate.

Public Sector Undertakings recruit and shortlist candidates based upon the GATE scorecard. So whatever personal details you have mentioned in GATE form will be applicable to PSU forms.

So, there is no possibility for that. You need to apply as a general candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?