13th January 2014, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Best options available after completing BSc?

what is the best option after b.sc...could you please tell me which are they

Related Questions:
  1. Best career options after completing BSc in Microbiology?
  2. Summer training for 2nd year B.Sc (Biotechnology) students?
  3. What are the best options available after completing BSc computer science with 43%?
  4. What are the career options for girls after completing BSc apart from BSc and B.Ed
  5. What are the options available for me after completing BSc Zoology? What are the job prospects?
  6. What are the different options available after completing BSc in Physiology Honors?
  7. List of career options available after completing B.Sc(chemistry)? What's the future prospective of doing chemical engineering after completing B.Sc(chemistry)?
  8. Any good jobs available for bsc biotech/microbiology/chemistry students who want to work after completing bsc?
  9. What are the options after completing BSc Physiotherapy? How can i get a government job? What can I study after BPT?
  10. What should I do after doing BSc IT? What are the various options available? Is it possible to get admission after BSc IT?
  11. What are the options for higher education after completing BSc Zoology with 54%
  12. Various career options after completing BSc Biotech? Which are the colleges offering the course in Mumbai?
  13. What are the career options after completing Graduation with Chemistry Honors?
  14. Best career options after BSc Biotech?
  15. What are the career opportunities for BSc Botany? What are the job options?
  16. Best options available after completing BSc? -- [New]
  17. Is MBA the best career option after completing BSc(Stat Hons)? What are the best career options available?
  18. What are the career options available after passing BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
13th January 2014, 12:30 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: Best options available after completing BSc?

B.Sc stands for Bachelor of Science. This is a 3 year Graduation course being offered by many of the colleges in India.

There are so many streams or specializations in B.Sc course. After completion of B.Sc with any stream, you will be eligible to join number of courses at Post Graduation level.

You did not mention the stream that you have gone through in your B.Sc course. If you had mentioned that, I would have better suggested you.

However you don't need to worry about your future.

If you have completed B.Sc in Computer Science, then you can opt for
M.Sc in Computer Science
M.Sc in Mathematics
MCA
M.Sc in Physics etc.

If you have completed your B.Sc in life sciences, then you can opt for
M.Sc in Biotechnology
M.Sc in Microbiology
M.Sc in Zoology etc.

If you have completed Commerce related courses, then you can opt for
M.Com
MA
MBA
Company Secretary etc.

In addition, all the candidates who have completed Graduation in any of the stream are eligible to join MBA course.

As you are going to join Post Graduate level course, you will have to attend for Entrance Exam to join any course.

So, first decide upon the course in accordance with your stream in B.Sc and know the Entrance Exam for it.

Prepare well and crack it.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?