13th January 2014, 09:16 PM
Rajuram choudhary

How can I become a commissioner of income tax?

dear sir,

I want to Overall procedure from graduation so guid me. How to become a commissioner of income tax
thank you,

14th September 2015, 07:14 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a commissioner of income tax?

The post of income tax commissioner comes under IRS (Indian Revenue Services).

UPSC conducts civil services exam to make recruitment in Indian Revenue Services department.

The eligibility criteria required to apply for the exam are following:-

-The candidate must be an Indian .

-The candidate should possess graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.The candidate appearing for final year of their degree course can also apply for the exam.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam should be in between 21 years to 32 years.There will be relaxation in upper age limit for OBC candidate by 3 years, 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 10 years for PWD.

-The no. of attempts for the exam is 4 times for general category under the creamy layer,7 times for OBC candidates and no limits for SC/ST candidates.

-The civil services exam comprises of

*Civil Services Aptitude Test(CSAT)

*Civil Services Main Exam

*Personality Test.
15th September 2015, 05:31 PM
Rashmuu

Income tax commissioner is a Post which comes under the IRS Indian revenue service department.For the IRS, you have to give the civil service examination which is conducted by the Upsc every year.

To be eligible for this exam, it is must to have a graduation degree course in any stream but from a recognised university with good percentages.

The students who wish to appear in this exam, their age should be lie in between 21 year to 32 years. The reserved category students get the upper age relaxation.It us by 5 years for the SC/ST and 3 years for the Obc students.
9th May 2019, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir /Madam. I am pursuing at present CA, Now need to going Income Tax officer, can you guide me
[email protected]
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?