15th January 2014, 07:50 AM
Unregistered

How can I become a CBI officer in special crime? I am studying final year bachelor degree

sir,i am pavan studying final year bachelor degree i want to become cbi officer in special crime which exam should we have to written to become cbi officer, any reservations will eligible to get cbi officer

13th March 2015, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become a CBI officer in special crime? I am studying final year bachelor degree

Now I am studding in B.Sc 1st year in math. My age is now 18 . I am very much interested in CBI. How can i proceed?
31st May 2015, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become a CBI officer in special crime? I am studying final year bachelor degree

how can i become cbi officer after complrtion of my b.tech (electronics&communication)
31st May 2015, 07:42 PM
jhavikas39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,i am pavan studying final year bachelor degree i want to become cbi officer in special crime which exam should we have to written to become cbi officer, any reservations will eligible to get cbi officer
It is good that you have decide to join C.B.I.

For joining C.B.I you have to qualify the Combine Graduate Level Exam.

For that you have you have to qualify the C.G.L exam conducted by Staff selection commission.

ELIGIBILITY FOR C.G.L:-
> Pass graduation with any stream.
>Age limit is 21-27 year.
For O.B.C 21-20 year
For ST/SC 21-35 year.

For more detail log on to www.ssc.nic.in
22nd March 2019, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

How can l join CBI (central beauro investigation) ?while Iam in second year.
my name is kamal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?