16th January 2014, 12:55 PM
ragwant

How can I go for MBA in travel and tourism after B.Com Planning

Respected Sir
I am interested in doing MBA in travell and tourism and for now i am doing B.com general degree course from CU(calcatta university).. Would u plz tell me can i go for MBA in travell and tourism and if yes then what i have to do to get admision in a good college which gives best placements.??

10th April 2014, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I go for MBA in travel and tourism after B.Com Planning

i have diploma degree in travel and tourism and now im plannning for mba in travel and tourism. is there any entrace
30th June 2016, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I go for MBA in travel and tourism after B.Com Planning

I did my bcom from mlsu now I want to pursue traveling course.....so plz suggest me which course and from which college??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?