17th January 2014, 08:45 PM
shaikh adnan g.r.

How to do fashion designing from NIFT? What is the qualification for it? Which designing course should I do?

now im doing t.y.b com from lala collge (commerce). i want to do fashion designing from nift. how much qualification need for it, which desinging course i have to do and what a cost of it?

5th September 2015, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do fashion designing from NIFT? What is the qualification for it? Which designing course should I do?

To bieng a clothing designer what subjects that imust choose after grade nine
19th June 2017, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do fashion designing from NIFT? What is the qualification for it? Which designing course should I do?

I am 18 years old and I want to become a fashion designer . I am in class 12 arts ..Is it possible to get admission at Nift?
9th August 2017, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

For apparel designing through NIFT which subjects should be taken in 11th and 12th.
10th August 2017, 02:21 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
For apparel designing through NIFT which subjects should be taken in 11th and 12th.

Candidate as you want to do designing course after 10+2 then you can apply for B.Design. For B.Design course candidate must have done 10+2 from any stream(Arts, Science,Commerce etc.) so choose subjects in 11th, 12th according to your interest. Here below are details regarding Designing course from NIFT:-

>> In B.Design course candidate have to study the designing of garment design, Footwear, Jewellery, etc.

Eligibility Conditions:- For B.Designing course candidate must have done 10+2 or equivalent qualification from government recognized board with minimum 50% marks.

Main Subjects of B. Design Course:- Main subjects to be studied in course are Apparel construction method, Colour making, Computer aided designing, Elements of textile, Fabric dyeing and printing, Fashion studies, History of customers, Leather designing, Manufacturing technology, Textile science, Surface development techniques etc.

Courses for Further Study in Designing:-

:- M.F.A(Fashion technology).

:- M.A(Fashion designing).

:- M.Design(Fashion technology).

>> So complete your 12th from government recognized board with minimum 50% marks and then join NIFT for designing course and fulfill your dreams.
10th August 2017, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

I'm a student of class 12 and I become a fashion designer of dress and jewellery both .what I do after 12?
4th August 2018, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

I have destenaeducasion from b.com and incomplit4 subjects can I eligible to nft entrants exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?