17th January 2014, 08:04 PM
amrukiru

Which are the colleges in Pune approved by AICTE and DEC? I have completed diploma in civil engineering

I am completed diploma in civil engineer but i want external BE OR B TECH CIVIL approved in AICTE and DEC universities in pune.so tell me a colleges in pune approved in AICTE and DEC universities/collages.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do External B.E or B.Tech after doing diploma in Civil Engineering? Information regarding the colleges and universities which are approved by UGC, AICTE and DEC?
  2. Names of some AICTE approved colleges? I have completed diploma in AICTE approved college
  3. JNRV Rajasthan Vidyapeeth (Udaipur) approved by AICTE,UGC,DEC? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it possible to do B.Tech(Civil) through correspondence? List of AICTE and DEC approved universities offering the same facility?
  5. Details about AICTE approved engineering colleges in India? I have completed Civil Engineering
  6. List of AICTE B.Ed Civil Engineering Colleges for doing Correspondence course?
  7. List of AICTE approved colleges in Kolkata for Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  8. Is it possible to do direct B.Tech(Civil) in distance mode? List of AICTE and DEC approved universities?
  9. How to do part time B.E/B.Tech in Pune in AICTE approved college after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  10. Want to do Diploma in Civil Engineering by distance education?
  11. Which are the colleges or universities approved by UGC+DEC+AICTE?
  12. Is it possible to do direct B.Tech(Civil) in distance mode? List of AICTE and DEC approved universities?
  13. Names of some AICTE approved colleges?
  14. Which are the AICTE approved colleges in Tamilnadu to do B.E/B.Tech Civil through distance education?
  15. Which are the AICTE approved engineering degree courses? I have completed correspondence diploma in civil engineering after completion of NCVT in Millwright Maintenance Mechanic
  16. Are distance learning programs approved by AICTE along with DEC? Why candidates from AMIE are preferred over others?
  17. B.E through correspondence from AICTE approved colleges after diploma in Civil?
  18. How to do B.Tech in Civil Engineering through distance from AICTE approved college after passing diploma?
17th January 2017, 02:15 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Post Re: Which are the colleges in Pune approved by AICTE and DEC? I have completed diploma in civil engineering

As you want to know list of the colleges in Pune approved by AICTE and DEC here, I am going to tell you the same-

List of colleges in Pune approved by AICTE and DEC-

Vishwakarma Global Business School - VGBS, Pune
VIVA Institute of Management Studies, Pune
BIMHRD - Balaji Institute of Management and Human Resource Development, Pune
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed Universitys - Department of Information Technology , Pune
Balaji Institute of International Business (Biib), Pune
BIMM - Balaji Institute of Modern Management, Pune
Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies – Pune
Pride Institute of Hospitality and Business Management, Pune
Indian Institute of Cost and Management Studies & Research, Pune
MIT School of Business, Pune
Maharashtra Institute of Technology, Pune
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?