17th January 2014, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

How should I study for BCA in government college? What is the fee structure?

Now i complete my +2 with 75%.in +2 iam in science.if i get a chance to study BCA in a govt. College.what is the fee structure?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Details of B.Tech 2/4 first semester fees?
  3. Am I eligible for BCA and what is the eligibility criteria? What is the fee structure for government colleges?
  4. What is the fee structure for BCA course in private college?
  5. How many top government colleges are there for BCA? What is the fee structure?
  6. List of the government colleges along with their fee structure offering BCA course?
  7. How to take admission in MCA college after BCA? Fee structure of the course?
  8. Which affiliated college will be the best in Kerala and Coimbator for doing BCA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure for commerce students?
  9. What is the fee structure of MBA in government college through PGCET?
  10. Names of the colleges for BCA with average fee structure?
  11. What is the fee structure for government engineering college?
  12. Will I get a government college after scoring 29.45 in TANCET M.E CSE? What is the government college fee structure?
  13. Admission procedure of Oxford University for BCA?
  14. Which are the government or government aided colleges in UP that are offering BCA course? Fee structure, admission criteria, and placement details?
  15. Courses in Government institutes in India after Diploma in Power Electronics? Fee structure?
  16. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  17. How much percentage is needed to get into government college? What is the fee structure of government college? I am doing B.Com Part III
  18. Fee structure and last date for submission of forms in government B.Ed college?
24th October 2015, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I study for BCA in government college? What is the fee structure?

i have done 12th i srts steam
can i do BCA
26th October 2015, 01:17 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I study for BCA in government college? What is the fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Now i complete my +2 with 75%.in +2 iam in science.if i get a chance to study BCA in a govt. College.what is the fee structure?
Yes you are eligible to study BCA since you have good percentage at 10+2 level. Now you can apply in the top colleges of your choice. Most of the colleges conducts a written examination to shortlist the deserving candidates for this course. If you manage to score good marks in this exam then you will be called for a group discussion session which is then followed by an interview round.

Here is a list of the top BCA Colleges in India:-
  • Acharya Institute of Management and Sciences
  • Satya Institute of Media and Management
  • Garden City College Bangalore
  • Indian Institute of Management & Commerece
  • Prestige Institute of Management and Research
  • Apeejay Institute of Management Jalandhar
  • Aryans Group of Colleges
  • JK Business School
  • Indian Academy Group of Institutions
  • SRM University, Kanchipuram
  • Madras Christian College, Chennai
  • Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research, Pune
  • Presidency College, Bangalore
  • Loyola College, Chennai
  • Stella Maris College, Chennai
  • Chhatrapati Sahu Ji Maharaj University, Kanpur
Fee Structure of BCA:-

The fee structure generally differs from one college to the other. So after shortlisting the colleges of your choice, you should go through the official website of that college to know more about the tuition fees, hostel fees and so on and so forth. But generally the per semester fees of most colleges will be around 30,000. But if you do it through correspondence then the cost will be much less.

For more information on fees structure you can go through the file I have uploaded for you below.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Fee Structure BCA.pdf(36.2 KB, 127 views)
30th October 2015, 01:47 AM
rmurli

Nice to see that you got admission for BCA in Government college. Definitely there is less fee in Government colleges compared to private colleges.

To the best of my knowledge, the fee would be in between 10000-15000 per year.

In addition, you have to pay examination fees every year.

In Government colleges, we can see experienced faculties. So, you have scope to learn well.

After BCA, you can go for MCA. Then you have scope to get job in IT companies like TCS and Infosys.

IT is having good boom in India and in other countries as well.
30th October 2015, 03:07 PM
nagam.

Yes. After 12th class in Science, there is no problem in joining in BCA.

BCA means Bachelor of Computer Applications. It is a 3 year course. This is a IT course.

Yes. You can get admission for BCA course in Government college. Direct admission will be given.

There won't be any Entrance Exam. You can get direct admission.

The fee would be Rs.15000/- to Rs.25000/-. After doing BCA course, you can do MCA or M.Sc courses in Post Graduation.

MCA is 3 years course and M.Sc course is 2 years.

Learn new technologies along with your classroom studies. Then you will easily get the job.
4th April 2018, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BCA in government college with Arts in class 10 2? I have computer application in my list of subjects...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?