17th January 2014, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Which exam provides opportunity to go Abroad and get scholarship of 1 Lac per month?

I have hard that there are some exams through them one can go abroad(america)...more over he will get scholarship worth Rs 1L/m ...so he need not any help from home...I am HS examinee...I want to research on physics....but I have no support from my family...what can I do...is there any way to go abroad..

26th January 2014, 11:12 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam provides opportunity to go Abroad and get scholarship of 1 Lac per month?

Yes, you are right that there are some entrance exams through which you can go for higher studies abroad (USA). However, there is no guarantee of scholarship and that too of 1 lakh. Since you are just a HS examinee now, so it will be better if your complete graduation and then go for post graduation abroad. This will open up many opportunities before you giving you good exposure. Physics is one of the most important branch of science which is an evergreen field and has huge scope.

The entrance exams through which you can go for studies abroad are :-
- Graduate Record Examinations or GRE
- TOEFL or IELTS

Scholarship are basically given by the foreign universities if you are excellent in your academics or having some outstanding talent. You can also take an education loan from any of the Nationalized Banks of India which can be upto 20 lakhs.
27th July 2016, 02:33 PM
Ronie0309

Default Re: Which exam provides opportunity to go Abroad and get scholarship of 1 Lac per month?

The exams that you need to give to pursue a degree of any stream abroad are
GRE
IELTS
TOEFL
One can also get a scholarship but the amount is never specified and it is not sure that you will get one.
It is not on the basis of any exam that you have to crack but you can get a scholarship only if you have some exceptional talent or probably have great academic records.
Scholarships up to 25 lacs can be obtained for your entire course
10th August 2022, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Is there is any scholarship by UK government to study medicine in UK after 12th .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?