17th January 2014, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Possible good universities in USA having 55.62% in engineering?

Hello,

I'm an Engg graduate(ECE) with 55.62%.
Expecting minimum GRE-290 and IELTS-6 for SURE
I have 3 years of work experience in reputated MNC, but not relevant exp.

1. Please list possible good colleges (CS) which I can look into.
2. If there are chances to get into any other GOOD colleges and need more GRE,IELTS accepting my B.tech aggregate(56%), please let me know the list of schools with required GRE,IELTS scores.

Thank&Regards,
Dinesh

Related Questions:
  1. In which good universities can I get admission for MCA or MS?
  2. Are Indian students not treated well in USA or UK countries?
  3. Am I eligible to pursue MS in CS from good universities of USA
  4. Which are the good universities in USA offering MS in control and automation or embedded systems? What are the GRE score requirements? Whats the average living cost in USA?
  5. List of good universities offering MS in automobile engineering in USA, Germany, UK? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get a job with Ph.D in USA after M.Tech in Nanotechnology? How many universities in USA offer this?
  7. Which are the good universities in USA offering MS in control and automation or embedded systems? -- [New]
  8. What is the fee structure to pursue MS from top US universities/IIT/Singapore?
  9. List of exams I need to write to study in USA? What's the fee structure of universities in USA?
  10. Which are the good universities in USA for doing MCA?
  11. List of universities in UK and USA for engineering?
  12. Will I be able to get into good MBA universities in USA? What is the eligibility criteria?
  13. List of top universities for MS in USA after doing B.Tech? Information of all the universities of USA?
  14. Which universities in UK, USA and Canada are offering PG diploma in Mechatronics engineering?
  15. Is GRE exam a good way to enter MIT, USA and other top notch universities? What is the procedure for it?
  16. Which universities in USA I can apply for MS after scoring 1200+3.5 marks in GRE?
  17. How can I do MS from top universities of USA and UK after completing my engineering graduation?
  18. Masters in Automobile Engineering after pursing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering? List of reputed colleges in India offering M.Tech? Universities in USA offering the same?
20th January 2014, 09:39 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possible good universities in USA having 55.62% in engineering?

Your resume is good and will be an additional benefit while universities are selecting students during admission. This is because you work experience will definitely go in your favor. I have attached a file which will help you to find out which university is best suited for you and where you should apply. I have also attached a file concerning the top universities in USA for MS in CS.
8th June 2014, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

I've confusion to select computer engineering or mechanical engineering. So, please give me an advice for selection. I want to do MS in abroad.
13th July 2014, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Possible good universities in USA having 55.62% in civil
engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?