19th January 2014, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Is ICWA equivalent to Master degree?

IS ICWA EQUIVALENT TO MASTER DEGREE AS POST FOR VOCATIONAL COURSES FILLED BY PUNJAB GOVT. IN 7654 AS TAXATION PRACTICE ,BANKING,INSURANCES ETC.WHILE MAKING PERMANENTS .Because Master Degree holder will get lect. grade and other will get master grades.

2nd February 2014, 09:38 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is ICWA equivalent to Master degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
IS ICWA EQUIVALENT TO MASTER DEGREE AS POST FOR VOCATIONAL COURSES FILLED BY PUNJAB GOVT. IN 7654 AS TAXATION PRACTICE ,BANKING,INSURANCES ETC.WHILE MAKING PERMANENTS .Because Master Degree holder will get lect. grade and other will get master grades.

Hey friend,

ICWAI stands for Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India

The ICWAI is a Professional course and there is nothing to be regarded about comparing this with Graduation but you would also get opportunities to join in as a Cost Accountant.

There are certain procedure which are needed to be carried out for joining in ICWAI. There are three levels in the ICWAI course and they are the foundation, intermediate and final course.The test is held twice a year, mostly in the months of June and December.

For joining in ICWAI you should have a qualification of completed +2 from a recognized school board of education with a fair percentage for joining in Foundation course and the candidate should have 17 years of age.

For more info regarding the ICWAI check at www.icwai.org

ALL THE BEST
20th October 2016, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

HOW MERIT LIST WILL BE PREPARED IF QUALIFICATION FOR ANY POST IS M.com / ICWA, FOR EXAMPLE THERE IS TWO CANDIDATE A & B , A IS Mcom PASSED AND OBTAINED 68% AND B IS ICWA PASSED AND SECURED 58%.
27th May 2019, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

I want to teach accountancy in class xi and xii. I am a qualified cost accountant.but I have not done m.com. Can I apply in school for this post on the basis of icwa
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?