19th January 2014, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

UGC approved universities in Tamil Nadu for M.Ed?

I would like to do MEd part time course.please give me details of tamil nadu UGC approved universities conducting MEd

8th February 2014, 09:09 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: UGC approved universities in Tamil Nadu for M.Ed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to do MEd part time course.please give me details of tamil nadu UGC approved universities conducting MEd
M.Ed Stands for (Master of Education). The duration of the Course is for one year with two semester.

To apply for M.Ed course then the candidate should be hold B.Ed course in any discipline with 50% percentage of marks from recognized university.

Basically, the Institution/University conducts it's own entrance examination within the institution. Based on Entrance Examination performance you may get admission for M.Ed course.

List Best M.Ed Universities in Tamil Nadu:-
  • Annamalai University
  • Alagappa University
  • Madras University
  • Bharathiar University
  • Bharathidasan University
  • Manonmaniam Sundaranar University
  • Periyar Maniammai University
  • Dr.MGR University
  • Madurai Kamaraj University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?