18th May 2010, 06:21 PM
krish444

Fee details about MSc Visual Communication course in Loyola College?

Hi, Sir/Madam
I'm finish in B.Sc Computer Science (2007-2010) in Tirunelveli College. and i want to be study M.Sc Visual Comunication in Loyola College. So Please send about that course fees details.
Thanking You

Yours
A.Pravin

4th April 2011, 11:40 PM
dava

Default Re: Fee details about MSc Visual Communication course in Loyola College?

I dont think loyola college offers Msc in visual communication . It has Bsc Visual communication .
18th April 2011, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee details about MSc Visual Communication course in Loyola College?

fee details of Msc visual communication in Bharath college of arts and science ,thanjavur
3rd May 2011, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

hai sir
i had finished b sc visual communication in thiru.vi.ka govt arts college. now i want to study Msc vis.com.. please send fees structure of that course
30th May 2011, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Hai Sir,

I had finished BVMC and now I want to study PG in Visual communication. Can you please send the fee structure of that course?
6th June 2011, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Hai sir,
i had finished my visual communication.now i like to join mass communication in loyolo coll at shift 2 tat is evening college.can u please send the fees structure of that course sir?
12th June 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

wat is the fees details in loyola college ......?
27th June 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

pl give the details of fees of msc viscom in loyola chennai
30th June 2011, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

per semester 21000
27th October 2011, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Hi,sir,

i had funished my diploma in ramakrishna college in coimbatore.now i like to join the visual communication course in loyola college . so pls tell the fees structure of that course ...
8th November 2011, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

i had funished my HSC i like to join the MSc visual communication course details. so pls tell the fees structure of that course ...
21st November 2011, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

how much fees in m.sc visual communication course per semester
30th November 2011, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

hi sir now i am doing my b.com(ca) degree i like to join m.sc visuval communication after i completed that degree
17th December 2011, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

dear sir i had finished my bfa degree in chennai govt college of fine arts... i like to join msc. viscom.. may i know how much fees in per semester... and more details
16th February 2012, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

sir i am in 12th now i am in arts group with computer and i want to study bsc.viscom in loyola so is there any entrance exam? how many marks do i need to get in to the college to study vis com?
sir please tell me as quick as possible
thanking you

vinu karthikeyan.s
31st March 2012, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i complete my bsc visual communication. further i want to do my pg can u send me a common fees structure
3rd April 2012, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

heelo sir/madam,
i had finished 2 now and waiting for result. i need to know the fees details for joining B.sc visual communication in the loyala college. Please guide me....
6th April 2012, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

hi sir i will join the B.sc visual communication course..i want to do my ug can u send me a common fees struture
8th May 2012, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i am completed b.sc viscom i need to know the fees details for m.sc viscom.please guide me...
10th May 2012, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Wat is the fees sturcture of M.sc vis com in the loyola college ?
7th June 2012, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

i am studing b.sc vis.com..i need fees structure for m.sc vis.com in loyola college
29th March 2013, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i want to bsc it fees in loyola college.
17th May 2013, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the fees structure of msc comp science
17th May 2013, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO APPLY ONLINE IN B.SC VISUAL COMMUNICATION?PLEASE GIVE THE APPLICATION FORM
17th May 2013, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

hi sir please give me the application form for visual communication.. i want to apply for online..
27th April 2014, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir/madam,
I have finish bsc vis comm . I need irregular msc viscomm. . Which clg or university please help me

By
S.Rajendran
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?